Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: "Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore!

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4972

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Caleb, touched me in a special way. We were at the ranch, Me, him, Luke, Jordan, and Pop. Pop was talking to him about his temper and he was red faced angry. Dad got in his face and told him he loved him and the tears rolled from his eyes. He couldn’t stop them. He kept saying he wasn’t a punk and he could hardly speak. Dad told him he was a 100% man and he made all of us just it was one of the most emotional moments of my life. It is moments like this that I saw the side of my dad I admired and miss so much. He kissed Caleb’s forehead and Caleb collapsed because he was overcome with emotion. Dad just hugged him and let him get it out. We all ended up hugging him. That night he got into bed beside me. He kept saying he wasn’t gay but he wanted to lay in the bed with me. I just nodded and here comes Luke :lol: :lol: :lol: . Three grown ass men laying in the bed Luke started pulling my hair and I just sighed. Caleb laughed because Luke wouldn’t leave me alone. Finally I called out to dad and he told Luke to knock it off. Caleb burst into laughter and Luke called me a snitch. Then he started mumbling snitches get stitches and giving me the evil eye. I’m arching and eyebrow, like does he think he’s scaring me and when I looked at Caleb he burst into laughter. We could hear dad laughing and I just grunted and rolled my eyes at Luke. Jordan came into the room and burst into laughter. Then he dove into the bed with us and when Luke asked him if he had his back to jump me he said no way, but we could all jump him and we all laughed. Caleb said he liked having brothers and we didn’t have anything to say for a moment. Then Luke said. Be careful what you ask for and he started pulling his ears, pulling his hair and Jordan farted making all of us jump out the bed and he got in the center and said, “Now this is more like it.” We were laughing all night after that.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4973

• Mary
  • Premium Member
I voted for Success because I saw how greatly it impacted my husband and he opened to me about why he was so moved. What is happening to the black race in this country has been, for to long, overlooked. We have managed to torment a race so severely that they don’t know how to heal. They can’t heal because it continues. I’m going to say this, all white people grow up knowing they can do things to black people and get away it. We know it from childhood. Us knowing that never occurred to me what black people know. How often have we tried to tell them racism doesn’t exist and blamed them for playing the race card? It’s not a card it’s a reality and we all know it. It’s bruising, traumatizing. Systematic poverty that last for generations is genocide. This is how people like R Kelly can be such a successful predator. Mother’s don’t know how to nurture their children. They don’t know how to protect them. young girls being molested at toddler age, mothers not knowing how to address it because it happened to them when they were young so it’s tolerated. This is not normal! Molestation of children is vile and disgusting. If they aren’t being molested, they are being severely physically abused. They are neglected because their parents are so boggled down with stress trying to survive in a world that is doing everything imaginable to prevent them from prosperity. They turn to drugs, drinking. I had a friend that drank so much. Some times she would get drunk and cry. She would tell my how her father would force himself on her from the age of eleven. He even got her pregnant when she was thirteen and she had an abortion. I would sit and cry with her. I say this to say T&T was good and like a prelude to Success so it was hard to vote this year. There were so many good articles and they all built on each other. I learned a lot of painful truths this year and I am forever changed.

Caleb was the best and so cute. Little Cay Cay lookin just like him daddy. :cheer: .

Mason…thank God for Karma. That is something white people don’t think they will ever experience but they always do whether they recognize it or not. The recession hurt a lot of white people and they are no longer middle class, trump will hurt millions more.

I know we need terms and I think eight years is fair. We need to change some norms as well, the electoral college and lifetime appointments. The republicans have altered the qualifications so it’s time to remedy that like the democrats always have to do. The world is wondering when we are going to get this incompetent man out of office. He should not be running for reelections, trust me, we in this country aren’t the only ones who feel that way.
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Mary.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4974

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
He was my best friend. I was there Benji and I was ready to beat anyone down who came near him. That whole story made me so angry. He had alot of love to give and he needed love too. We just understood each other's pain, and Sir Paul was a father to us all. I miss him too.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4975

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
My sweet baby. I miss him so much. I miss my pop too, every single day.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4976

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Sweet? Sweet? Shit that man was mean, ornery, stubborn, brave, honorable, generous to a fault, loving, a beautiful soul. I miss him too. You all are making his pop tear up. Mason wipe them tears girl.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4977

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Come on Jackee, he was just always fun to be around. Don’t cry Mason. He told me he slept in Mark’s big bed because Mark was his big brother and he could sleep in his bed. I got the feeling not to many people can do that.

TJ, your right, Rock and Carm! :lol: :lol: :lol: Carm came rolling in there a few minutes after us, look he’s came in with his hands up walking toward Caleb. Caleb nodded toward them and he stopped, his hands fell, he looked at Rocky, tilted his sunglasses on his nose and the women wanted to pass out but them four idiots were clearly nervous. You can see killer on Carmine I’m sorry :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:. I just shook my head. He said, “You need to get his bet down again?” looking at his ex wife. She shook her head no. He asked her if she was sure. The owner was like I’m calling the police. Carmine started patting around for his cell phone, he took it out and called 911 for him. When the operator came on the phone he backed away. Carmine asked him if he was sure the same way he asked the ex-wife. Then he told the jumpers, it was a shame what men would do for a piece of bleep bleep and slowly looked at her. He then told them a hoe was never worth it, assuring them he could have her right there if he wanted her. Caleb arched and eyebrow and nodded. He told her Caleb was the best thing that ever happened to her and she didn’t say a word. Man those were the days.
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Benji.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds