Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: "Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore!

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4948

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Yes, me as well, in and out.

Kelton, I’m just…me bro. I hope my pop is proud because he meant the world to me. Dude if anyone can make me emotional it’s you. I think, my shell is Caucasian but my insides are African American. Honestly, I’m comfortable around black people because they are real most of the time. That’s more than White people the majority of the time. You said it. Moscow Mitch sickens me but I couldn’t be among them. It’s to much bullshit for me I’m like the four black women, the black people in general in congress, I’m not trying to deal with the bullshit this administration dishes out. Obama was an honorable president and their president is a fucking disgrace in every way. He’s an abomination. UE spoke to me folks. The UE saga is sacred to me and I am going to assist my sister in having them all printed with special hard covers for my bookshelf. I will continue to do my best to set a good example for all those who look to me for leadership. I will always do my best.

Sis, I’m glad you finally admit it, I am all of that, the king in all my splendor. I’ve been trying to tell you so stop hitting me upside the head and calling me a boy, telling me to be quiet and, and, all that big sister crap.

I haven’t spoken much about what is going on because I’m so disgusted, embarrassed, and ashamed. There are times I’m just not proud to be a member of the ethnic group I’m born into, classified under. It is vicious and cruel and only sees money. It’s troubling, disheartening. I want to be disgusted with Trump but I find I am more disgusted with the body of people who shroud him, protect him, enable him. I have never known such disgust and I know my dad would be disgusted with the republican party today as well. They are selling this country to Russia and they want us all to sit back and watch it happen quietly. Seeing it fills me with disgust and for that I think we have to have terms. We have to. We also now have to end lifetime appointments to all federal courts in this country. Money not Morals governs to many of these lifetimers and as we all know, Money and Morals are on opposite sides of the path traveling in different direction.

The whole ideal of democracy is a voting mechanism. The electoral college nullifies that mechanism and takes the voice or will of the people out of the equation. To allow that system to remain is to declare we don’t live in a democracy. I think they’ve been trying to do that for a long time. We can’t have it both ways. Either the people have a say via voting or a select few will be the ones who decide this countries path forward.

There is no way imaginable, explainable, viable, or understandable, that trump should be allowed to run for reelection for the seat of presidency. My prayer is for divine intervention. I’m looking up and kneeling down. Stop the suffering most high. Show us how, what more we can do. This administration has caused so much suffering in the three years they have been in the executive branch of this government. Help us put an end to it heavenly father. All I can do is break into prayer. Deliver us my lord from this corrupt power. Show us how to free ourselves of the vileness. Strengthen those in leadership positions trying every day to do the right thing in your sight in for the good of the people around the world. That is my prayer. Stay in prayer Gnositcs, family members. Stay strong and march on in the name of true righteousness.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4949

• Niobi
I struggle with vote for this one…I like both Success and T&T so much I just go with Success. I was so moving because it speak to the pain of what minorities go through in US. It is very painful for them. I like how Success speak to this.

I think terms is good idea. It seem to be solution to corruption. I don’t think any type of lifetime appointment is wise. There need to be time when disruptive official is leaving office.

I think people vote is the only thing that should matter in election of president. It don’t make sense to have special group that can override the people vote.

I really think it is set a bad example if they allow trump to run for president after he is impeached. It will not be good going forward.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4950

• Adam
  • Premium Member
I went with Success on this one because of the breakdown but I too liked T&T almost as much. Mark, I think you are awesome bro :cheer: Success was the one for me because it explained some of the terrible people I encountered in as a law enforcement officer. We need this kind of training in law enforcement, so we can know what kind of people we are dealing with even if the grow up on the rich side of the tracks. It was just incredibly informative.

I absolutely think we need terms in congress. Some of those guys are so old it’s pathetic. I mean really Moscow Mitch can hardly talk clear. Lindsey Graham looks like he’s approaching 100. Yeah…Damn…Yeah we need terms like now. I know two judges that need to be out now so it would ease my heart if I knew they would be out in eight more years. I want my kids to believe in the power of their vote. How can you do that if you have a group who can override you vote and elect the next president. There is no need or justification for an electoral college.

It's been said, this man should not be allowed to run for reelection. It’s not rocket science.
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Adam.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4951

• Justine
  • Premium Member
I voted for T&T because it broke down behaviors in a way I could articulate and understand. I also liked Success but T&T spoke to me in a special way.

Well I’m on the band wagon for terms in congress, no lifetime appointments that’s stupid. I thing the electoral college is unconstitutional and should be dismantled. I think trump should be removed from office because everything he touches turns to shit. We are on thin ice with this man, this administration, and the republicans in congress. People need to wake up and stop voting these republicans into office. I really wish they could be the ones who suffered and the rest of us went on to bigger and better situations. He should not be allowed to run for reelection.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4952

• Jess
Okay, I voted for Success because I know how this article would and did affect many people when the read it. I had a woman approach me who knows about our group, visits the site, reads the articles. She was angry. She didn’t appreciate being blamed for black people being poor and having that be a generational thing. I told her what did she think caused it. She told me they don’t try hard enough. I told her about Black Wall Street and told her to watch the “Watchmen”, and directed her to a website that talk about what happened. I told her to come talk to me after she watched that. Today she came to see me and she says that was a long time ago and it wasn’t like that today. I told her she was angry with herself. Angry because she was directly responsible for something that greatly impacted the life of a minority. It’s a small world. When she told me what she did, she shrugged, she didn’t have a good reason, she was angry, angry the lady she did this too was married to a white man and doing very well. She was angry that this black woman was traveling around the world, happy, friendly, and she felt like taking something from her, killing some of her joy because she could. I just looked at her and I asked her what was so upsetting about the articles again. I was angry. She ruined this nice black woman’s career, because she could, because she was black, because she was jealous and felt this nice black woman didn’t deserve to be as happy as she was.

So she was angry because it spoke her personal truth. How many white people do this every day? I told her I didn’t want to talk to her anymore because what she did was personal and I know the woman she did that to. She doesn’t live in the place where she lived when she did this, she is divorced and shares custody of two children, and I told her I’d like to tell her the woman she hurt recovered, was living well, and has her own school now that is doing very well. That gave me satisfaction. She shrugged and nodded. I didn’t bother asking what she was doing with her life. I didn’t care. This is the first time I didn’t want to counsel a person. What she did was nasty, hurtful I know how hurtful it was, and I rest my case. For any white person who has an issue with the articles on our site, ask yourself why.

Now…I think terms is reasonable. I think dissolving the electoral college is good for moral at this point. I think it would be comforting to know that bad judges appointed to the supreme court will leave. It would be a relief for this man to leave the White House by any means available as long as he is gone.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4953

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
I wanted to kill her when he told me. I was so angry. I’m still angry. Anyway, I voted for T&T for this very reason. It talks about diabolical people who do things to others just because they can. If we think about it, we all know someone whose done something to someone they should not have, someone of color. I have known and witnessed things all through my life so I know it’s true, White people systematically perpetuate poverty in the black race and ensure they are not successful.

I also think terms would be a good thing at this point. I think lifetime appointments are stupid as well, why? I think the electoral college is a joke. And I think trump is disqualified from running for reelection.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds