Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: "Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore!

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 2 months ago #4942

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
I voted for T&T because it clarified so many things for me but I really liked Success so I actually voted for both. I know, I cheated, I admit it. I couldn’t make up my mind. LOL LOL

I have always felt the congress should have terms. They are all brought and paid for and they need to have a limited time they are in those positions. I think it’s damn shame people can be purchased and it clearly shows this world has and cares, and loves money far more than they do the Most High. We need terms and no lifetime appointments. We also need to demand trump not be permitted to run for reelections as a consequence of being impeached.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 2 months ago #4943

• Emily
  • Administrator
I voted for T&T because that article was so profound for me. I liked Success too but unlike my adorable husband I did not cheat. LOL LOL LOL. Honey how could you? All I can do is shake my head.

I can’t help but worry about my children in this world with the state of our union such that it is. I have to admit I’ve never given thought to how long men and women are in congress until this president. I see things that have probably been going on for to long but since it didn’t directly affect me, I didn’t pay any of it any attention, and this snug feeling I have as a white woman, is why T&T was my pick for the encore.

Yes, we need terms, yes, we need to stop lifetime appointments to the federal courts, and yes, we need to put an end to the electoral college having a say in who wins the presidency.

I absolutely think there should be consequences for trump being impeached and one of those consequences should be he can’t run for reelection.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 2 months ago #4944

• Tony
  • Premium Member
I went with T&T as well. I think it shed some serious light on a lot of stuff going on in this country that simply can’t continue to be ignored. I also liked Success and had to do the ene mene miney mo thing to make a decision.

I have to agree we need to do something about this mess and terms is a real good solution. I really thing they need to do something to provide us with the comfort of knowing bad judges will not be there forever. We need something to look forward to. So, no lifetime appointments. And damnit get rid of the electoral college. It does nullify our votes as citizens. We need more protests about that and a demand for change. Our votes need to matter and stand above some damn electoral college. Two times is all we ever need so it’s time to stop that from happening all together.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 2 months ago #4945

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I went with Success because, as with so many of us, this article gave us a since of acknowledgement that things are happening that make it near to impossible for black people to be successful and why most of us live our lives in a situation of generational poverty. Like Kendra, just saying that makes me cry. This article spoke to and about me in a way that has never been done and it was therapeutic.

I am on the band wagon for terms, 8 years for all members of congress and that’s it. They shouldn’t be able to run for a political office again anywhere. When they have put in their 8 they are done. I really think there should be no lifetime appointments. We don’t live in a world where that is a good thing idea in any position, with any organization, company, or institution. As for the electoral college, this makes our votes useless. They definitely need to go. Trump should not be allowed to run for reelection because he has been fired. Point Blank. Let’s set some precedence here for the good for a change.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 2 months ago #4946

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
I went with Success because I learned so much from the breakdown of categories humans fit into and like so many others, I felt validated by the acknowledgements this article provided. Mark, being a blue eyed blond white male, speaks for his ethnic group and the acknowledgement was profound. You are a born leader Marcus, gifted with the ability to speak to the most sacred part of those who look to you for leadership, guidance, advice, and spiritual support. I hope you forever know your worth and I know you father is smiling at you and nodding his head.

I’ll start by saying Moscow Mitch was speaking today and he sounded totally pathetic trying to defend his president and his choices. He seems to struggle speaking period and he sickens me. I now look at them and think, what if Mark were there and it makes this grown man very emotional.

Since there are no, or very few noble men and/or scarce women of virtue, I don’t think we can have lifetime appointments. Yes, we need to be able to look forward to bad appointees leaving. The same with terms now. History is teaching us, we can’t leave people in positions of authority to long because the bottom line is Money is their god and they are pretending at being humane. They are heartless savages and the only cure is terms. The electoral college is mostly republican so they uphold the republicans and all their evil underhanded dealings, and practices. Our vote should be what stands, what matters. They should only matter if there is a tie or something.

There is no question that trump should not be able to run for reelection and he’s attempting to start a war so he can remain in office. Mason why don’t you tell everyone what you see happening to him in the near future. It gave me heart peace and joy.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 2 months ago #4947

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I’ll be in and out this thread and I didn’t vote so I’ll be answering questions and commenting on comments.

Ashley, Caleb was so high strung. I miss my baby I really do.

My brother is all of that and I now you guys might think I wrote the stuff about group two but Mark wrote about that group so validation from a Caucasian is exactly that. He had an amazing ability to empathize with people despite being born into a life of privilege and that is so rare.

I see him dying soon. His heart is bad having artery problems brough on from years of unhealthy living, eating, activities all of it. He is also a bad person and the body eventually starts to reject evil even if it’s the spirit it harbors. The cries of the afflicted cry out and Karma hears and remembers. He stays out of the limelight because he is not healthy. His skin is bad, you can actually see it if you look at him when he’s in public.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds