Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: WHAT DO STAND FOR!!!

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4816

• JJ
  • Premium Member
I'm glad we have some decent adults around to guide us because this is crazy. Trump goes against everything we know, are raised to believe is right. All I know is I stand for right and this congressman is very honorable.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4817

• Kay
  • Premium Member
All of this just makes me wonder what my parents would say if they were still alive. My father would probably have a heart attack and mom would just be pissed. I'm glad they both were spared. I really admire Congressman Schiff. I think he is so upset because all of this is so wrong. He's a good honorable elected official, the way I wish they all were.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4819

• Tony
  • Premium Member
Well, the republicans need not control any part of government because they clearly don’t mind selling this country down the river to the Russians. I agree, this country has a problem with hate. It has festered so long it is now a gaping wound that is infected and drawing the attention of maggots all around the world. The kind of maggots that have money and that’s always tragic.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4821

• Deb
  • Elite Member
It is really hard to believe how the republicans in congress are acting. I guess they think they can keep saying what we have seen and heard doesn't matter and isn't bad as we clearly see that it is, and we will all go along with it. Do they really think this won't hurt our democracy? They truly want to return to a dictatorship, a monarchy. Why? Are minorities getting to much opportunity to improve their lives? I mean what is the logic behind this behavior?

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4823

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Mark posted Congressman Schiff’s closing impeachment comments and what we stand for matters. But, clearly, not all of us are better than what is happening right before our eyes. Unfortunately, there are two many of the group one type in positions of power and authority. Fantastic article.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4830

• Justine
  • Premium Member
While congressman Schiff was speaking I couldn’t stop looking at the man behind him. His eyes were filled with tears he held in but I could not. It was a powerful closing speech and I can’t believe the republicans refuse to see this man for every horrible thing that he is. It's very sad. I hope they impeach him and do something right, the republican. So, if it's determined he literally committed impeachable offenses, can the senate just find him not guilty or are they obligated to remove him?
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds