Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: WHAT DO STAND FOR!!!

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4810

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Beth you took the words out of my mouth. This man is so vile it's describable, he's corrupted every government agency that handles legalities in our constitution. Kavanah should not be on the supreme court and I for starting a petition to remove him. We need to demand he be removed. He acted such a fool during his hearings and it's like Mason says, the main thing that trickles down is bad behavior. I agree with Schiff, we are better than that, most of us are anyway, and trump needs to go.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4811

• Barb
  • Premium Member
The guy behind Schiff is clearly affected by what is going on. I was too Mark. Unfortunately, I have encountered trump supporters and yes the primary thing they share is racism. They try to blame it on the economy but I've heard them and I know they are really just racist. Doug and I didn't see to many family members this year because I simply couldn't stomach it this Thanksgiving. I'm glad to be an American and I proud of all those who stood up for right and testified about this disgusting so called president.
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Barb.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4812

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
I didn't watch the impeachment hearings because I didn't want to be upset. So...thank you Mark for posting this. From the sounds of this speech it was as terrible a story as I knew it would be, and as disgusting of behavior by the congressional republicans. We do need to know where we stand at this point and anyone who hasn't decided is full of shit. We all know trump is a disaster that should never have happened. I hope they undo the mess with impeachment and we can get this back on track. It will take forever because that man is messed up intelligence, law enforcement, with Barr's help, I mean now he's dipping his fingers into military operations as if he knows any damn thing about that kind of honorable positions. That man wouldn't know honor if it reached up and slapped.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4813

• Tina
  • Premium Member
Thanks Mark I didn't see this when it happened. Those hearings seem to be a chance for republicans to grandstand and show out. I'm not in the mood to watch them perform. I'm sick of the whole situation with trump. He's doing so much damage now it's the military. Disaster after disaster and people are dying. I was talking to Mason today and she saw him on the news posing with the troops. She said they were having a meal and he looked around for the camera, Mason is so crazy :lol: :lol: :lol: she had me laughing like crazy. She said this fool actually looked for a camera on him, held up his fork of mash potatoes, and pasted that silly grin on his crumbling face. That's what she said. :silly: :silly: :lol: She's funny but right. I stand with democracy to and trump clearly does not.did you all hear the judge remind him and the republicans in congress trump is not a king? Damn right.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4814

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I stand for democracy too and I'm glad we have honorable democrats defending it.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4815

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
I mean the pot just thickens. Every day there is something else. I'm disgusted with the republicans in congress, the republicans that continue to support Trump, and Trump. I do know people who continue to support him and yes they use the economy as an excuse. They know better and I have to agree it's racism. I think this a good closing to these hearings but they are starting up again right?
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds