Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: WHAT DO STAND FOR!!!

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4832

• Jess
Republicans like Nunes like to try to do psychological jobs on the public. They like to repeat lies because the more people hear something the easier it is to make them believe the lie is truth. It’s just like all the other lies that have been told to us throughout our lives and because we heard them early in life, we grew up believing it was true. It’s an evil practice that’s been used throughout time. Graham has always been a coward pretending to be something he has never been. McCain died and he’s proven he is himself a follower, not a leader, and he has to have someone tell him how to feel. He’s weak and pathetic. What is happening shows us just how twisted the republican party is and fairness has never been something they are interested in. I like Steve Schmidt is a decent republican and I agree with many of the things he says. I tell you what, at some point we the people need to demand Moscow Mitch do his job and remove this man from office.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4834

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
Congressman Schiff gave a very moving closing argument and I have to agree, where do we stand. Kelton is also right, to many Americans are not better than what we see from the republicans in congress. Like several people have said, including my brother, people need to stop voting corrupt people into powerful positions. Trump should not be president because he’s always been corrupt. Nunes should not have regained his house seat after what he did early in trump’s presidency. There are too many bad people in this country and the proof is in how that ugliness is seen all over the world and being used against us by our enemies. This man is bad but the republican party is worse.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4836

• Linden
  • Premium Member
He still hasn't given them all the money. 35 million is missing. Where is it? What is he doing with money we pay in taxes? Mason said he was in so much debt he needed a nation to get out of it. We are getting him out of debt. He's using us. He want's to cut food stamps, for what? What is he doing with the money? I'm really pissed and I want some answers. I have to wonder what the people in congress say to each other when they aren’t on camera. Do the democrats tell the republicans there are disgusting and anti-American? I just wonder if it’s ever pointed out that they are deplorable. I’m just wondering.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4838

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
Honorable close given by a honorable man. I’m just glad not everyone is not willing to let trump throw them under the bus. I’m glad some of them know trump can’t be trusted and when the shit hits the fan, he will save his own ass first. There’s no point in being loyal to a person like that. So…why are they all being loyal? What’s really going on is what I’m wondering. I really hope they wake up and do the right thing. We need to get that man out of office.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4840

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
You can’t help but admire a man who can keep it real at a time when we are surrounded by lies and misleading information. I can’t believe I am living in these historical times. The man is or might as well be a Russian in the white house. He's done so much to help them it's unbelievable. I really hope they successfully impeach this man because this has gone way to far in a very short time.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4842

• Val
  • Premium Member
I just see how glassy the man eyes are who is behind Schiff. I feel the tears rolling down my cheeks and I can just shake my head. What is wrong with people? I just can’t wrap my mind around it. I can't believe how polarized this country is and how badly it is affecting the members of congress. It's really sad.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds