Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: WHAT DO STAND FOR!!!

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4779

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
If you did not see this today, please listen to the Chairs Congressman Schiff's closing statements given today at the end of the impeachment hearings today. Listen to him and ask yourself, the question he asked. We have a criminal in the White House people. What are we going to do about it?

The administrator has disabled public write access.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4780

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I tell you what, this is now a question of patriotism and if the republicans in congress choose to follow Nunes, who is also corrupt, are prove how unpatriotic the truly are. The bottom line is I left the republican party because I didn't like the tactic they were using to distort the truth. Now the are following a insane man who is not a republican which is why they are now being called the party of Trump. His is a party of complete corruption and let's face it, to support a corrupt leader means they are corrupt as well. How easy it was for this criminal to claim republican and win the presidency. He knew if he wanted to free himself of all his debt, and drag an entire country down in his attempt to become a tyrant, the party he had to claim was republican.That says it all right there.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4781

• Niobi
After all evidence the still stand by this bad man. It is unbelievable what is happening in America. He, this congressman Schiff really is a good man and speak with honor and dignity. He give good, decent Americans hope just like all brave witnesses. I am proud for all of them. Some of the world best people they are.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4782

• Adam
  • Premium Member
This was a very powerful close, and reinforced my disgust with the members of the congress representing the republican party. I am very glad I woke up and saw this party for all that it is. They spread lies, now they are operatives of Russia doing the bidding of Putin. I honestly think there should be some form of accountability. But what is more disgusting is the people who keep voting corruption into positions of authority. Nunes is corrupt and should not have won the representative seat he won in California. At some point we have to hold American citizens responsible for the situation we are now in.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4783

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
I listened to this again Mark and had the same reaction, I was moved to tears. It's a damn shame people actually voted Nunes back into the house. At some point it's the American people who are responsible for the bad representation we have in congress. That's all there is to it. Nunes should his corrupt nature when he tried to help cover up the shit during the Mueller investigation. He should not have been able reelected in 2018.and we need to have terms in congress.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4784

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Congressman Schiff is a honorable man. He is clearly disturbed by what it's going on as am I.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds