Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: WHAT DO STAND FOR!!!

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4804

• Loreen
  • Administrator
I saw this when it happened because I watched the hearings. I think the republicans are disgusting and hard to watch. I really can't stand the site of Nunes, and Jordan. Both of them have twisted oozing from their pores. The make me sick and the way the republicans are behaving only proves they are truly a new party that is anti-American and pro corruption.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4805

• Karen
  • Premium Member
I watched the hearings, as much of it as I could stand. Everything the republicans spoke I muted the television, but Schiff delivered a powerful close and I was in tears as well. I keep hearing how divided we are but I'm not experiencing this in my life. I don't know anyone who supports trump. I don't hear people singing his praise either so I'm tired of the base talk because I can't see how its that big. We have a problem with race in this country and now the racist bigots have decided they can't stand in the way of progress so they seem to be willing to abandon their country and for that they should be exiled.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4806

• TJ
  • Premium Member
I couldn't watch all of it. It was to hard to hear all the mess this man is doing and it's so disgusting to watch the republicans do nothing to this white man for the dangerous crimes he is committing. People are dying, DYING!! They don't care. That's hard to take in. It's raw in our face and its hard.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4807

• Alex
  • Premium Member
I didn't watch the hearing either. I already know trump is guilty of ever vile thing they say he's guilty of. I am with Schiff on this and I stand with democracy which is why I came to this country. I want to think we are better because I am an American now and I was so proud of Hill, I share her accent. Right is right and we have to be willing to do the right thing.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4808

• Miles
  • Premium Member
I saw this pop and I really can't believe the bad shape the state of our union is. Now he's messing up order in the military. I mean, you can't tell me the republicans in congress, don't know there something wrong with this man. I think most of us are better than trump, what he stands for, and many of his supporters.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4809

• Beth
  • Premium Member
Very Powerful Close. Moving and effective. I don't know anyone who wants trump to remain in office. He's disgusting with a filthy mouth. He's an embarrassment every time he gets on television. He's always showing off for the cameras too. He's narcissistic and insane. He's a murderer. Every thing he touches turns to shit! I stand with democracy, honor, integrity, and for God sake truth!
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds