Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: WHAT DO STAND FOR!!!

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4797

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I saw this because I was watching the hearings. Like Em and all the others, tears rolled from my eyes as he spoke. I thought about all the warnings before this man was elected that went ignored, and I asked myself, did the republican party really ignore the warnings. I know McCain was sick, but did he somehow know bad times for his party were coming? There is something behind what is going on and it is very nefarious. It's going to be staggering when it all comes to light.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4798

• Chris
  • Elite Member
I'm trying not to pay attention to the polls because I'm a bit disgusted hearing people don't understand trump is a bad person and should not be president. Why don't they understand that? I wouldn't know how to feel if I was Congressman Schiff. His love for this country are so real I mean you could see it, hear it in this speech. Do the people who support trump, who don't think this man should be impeached and removed, not love this country they live in? Do they want a king, a tyrant instead of a president? I just don't understand.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4799

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
I'm one of those who stands with patriotism so I stand with the democrats and I really think the republican party needs to be reformed, taken down and reformed. They took in a man that isn't a republican or a democrat. He's not even a patriot. His a lying, cheating criminal, and his party is named after him. The clearly already bad republicans embraced this devil because they are demons and of course he is their chosen one. Of course he is. So sad is right.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4800

• Benji
  • Premium Member
I watched as much of the hearings as I could and from what I saw, I share Shiff's devotion to loyalty to our country, and I think there is more to come. This man thinks he is more than a king. They make this man think he is a god. Well, you know what they say, The bigger you are, the harder you fall.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4802

• Mary
  • Premium Member
You know...what is happening in this congress is a tragic mess. Trump is not the problem anymore. We all know he's corrupt. It's elected officials setting a bad example. People follow their leaders, good or bad, and right now the republican leadership is walking down a corrupt path and trump just helps many of them feel all right being dishonorable human beings. Great closing speech, and I stand with democracy and put my country above any political party any day.

WHAT DO STAND FOR!!! 4 years 4 months ago #4803

• Brad
  • Premium Member
I know I stand with my nation and all those who put the interest of the United States above the interest of Donald Trump and his supporter.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds