Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hello November!!

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4772

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Not Kelton too! Dude I should have known. The pain is there sometimes Kelton bro. Man oh man what the hell is wrong with some people? I just don’t understand but, I’m glad all of you are here because you all helped set me on a path that changed my life as well. Kids are so innocent, so small and cute. Why do you want to hurt them, especially physical? It sends chills up and down my spine. Talking demons. Where are these people? Did any of them answer for what they’ve done? I know Jordan’s mother is dead, Rocky your uncle went to jail? Kelton you dad is dead as well. Mason, TJ what’s up?

I’m looking at the republicans in congress and I smell shit you know. They make me so sick I can actually smell shit whenever they come on the television. I can’t watch them I have no respect for any of them. That man is a criminal and not only should he be impeached, he should go to jail. You are right Barb. That’s what is scary. They want to act like it's the democrats that are putting on for television. If anyone is performing for the public it's them, the republicans. Those of us who are real patriots, know and fell real loyalty, we are not fooled by what is going on.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4773

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Hell no, he’s not a real Italian cousin, shit he's not even a gangster. All those years prosecuting Italians, he didn't learn a damn thing. He's never known loyalty to his ethnicity so why in the hell is it surprising he knows no real loyalty to the laws of democracy and this country. He's a piece of shit..

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4774

• Tina
  • Premium Member
Wooo, I’m sure Mark had no idea this was going to get this deep. But, that’s how it goes with our group. I wasn’t physically abused but I was sexually abused and neglected. I think there are degrees of abuse and I have to admit I knew Kelton has gone through something serious because he is really closed up. I’ve seen him shut down and shut out. He did not like Benson. I saw a side of Kelton I have not seen since. It was pain, anger, and say another word and die. I’m serious I saw it and my eyes filled with tears. He’s so cute. He's so funny and clearly full of love. Honorable! Jay thank you for rescuing you uncle. He deserved to be rescued.

Man really what is, I'm looking at this testimony and that ignorant as man who knows nothing about patriotism, is tweeting threatening shit about a real patriot. This man is working for Putin and they are helping him undermine our government! What are Republicans thinking? Are they thinking? Has it crossed any of their minds that it’s time to jump ship and do the right thing for a change or have they been doing the wrong shit so long they don’t know how to do what is right anymore? Have they ever done what is right or have they just tried to make wrong right all their lives? Is it time for all of us to embrace the truth and that is they honest believe they can do no wrong, laws or for minorities and women, and the god who is god only loves and cares about them and their prosperity and the rest of us can go to hell? I just wonder what the hell is really going on.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4775

• Jordan
I agree with Kelton, we are all in this together, right Rocky?

You know...this man has pulled our troops out and Russia has taken over our camps we built along the Syrian boarder. Every thing, EVERYTHING This man does, this so called AMERICAN President, does, benefits Russia!!!!!

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4776

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
Right Jordan.

Carmine, my uncle is dead as well. I’m not sure how he died and I don’t care. I never saw him again after he did what he did to me.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4777

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Hey Carm (big smile) One of the men who abused us is dead, I’m not sure about the man who sexually abused me. I haven’t seen him since I left him when I was twelve. The man my mother is married to know didn’t really do much to me because I was fed up by the time he came along.

My mother is still alive and no, nothing happened to any of them for the abusive way we were treated.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds