Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hello November!!

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4758

• Brice
  • Premium Member
I think we dealt more with verbal and emotional abuse resulting from neglect. We also experienced domestic violence toward our mother that was traumatizing. But I have to say, I also commend all of you who survived real child abuse and lived to talk about it. I totally understand why you all have PTSD as a result and it’s not hard to understand why some of you don’t have any compassionate feelings toward or for the people who perpetrated, facilitated, or failed to protect you from the abuser. I don’t understand it. It’s cowardly that’s for sure. I saw my father as a coward more than anything.

I tell you what, there is nothing worse than a bad legacy. I can’t believe they aren’t considering that. I guess that’s why many of the republicans are quitting. Haley was a bad Governor and didn’t do that great of a job, clearly in the trump administration. She does only care about herself because she bailed before the shit hit the fan and now she wants to pretend she’s so righteous ratting out Tillerson and Kelly. She’s disgusting as are all the trump allies in congress.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4760

• Jordan
You know, I feel the same way Mason. I think my stuff was light compared to everyone else’s. This is painful guys. I had to come sit with my mother for a while. I miss pop Jim.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4761

• Miles
  • Premium Member
I hate knowing my aunts went through what they went through. Aunt Mason and all of our Gnostic family members made it through abusive childhoods because they are strong minded. I think they all have been touched by he Most High whom is used to witnessing all forms of horror imaginable. There are thousands of abused children who do not fare well at all. So, with that said, I am glad all of you turned out to be the wonderful people you are beating the odds stacked so high against you.

I agree with Shawn, I don’t want to hear anything from the republicans right now. They have lost all credibility with me right now. I really had trouble looking Jordan asking questions. He’s a dirty low-down man just like trump so who cares what he things. I’m tired of the filthy protecting each other now we need a new congress, especially if there is an insistence of having a republican party.

I simply can’t listen to a republican defend this president. Look at all the people who are in prison or facing prison who are closely associated with this man. They know trump is dirty and low down. What the don’t seem to realize is we all know they don’t care because he speaks to an ugliness they all share, an ugliness fed by their hate and racist views.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4763

• Mia
WAAAAHOOOO Hi Y'all I have arrived!!! Thank you Mason!!! Woooo! Okay then well so, I was also abused but not severely because I had a scary mother that was always there and I miss her everyday. I love Kelton because he put the fear in the man who took my mother's life. I wish everyone had a savior like my mother was for all of us. I had a adopted father who had the fear put in him by my mother who threatened him at Machete point . He hit me and my mother was livid. He never hit me again but he was very mean to me. At the end of the day, we are all survivors and an indication of a person who doesn't survive any kind of abuse well is the 16year boy who opened fire at a school in California today killing two and harming others including himself. What drives a person to do this kind of thing? One that doesn't handle abuse well. Killers are made not born, not typically anyway.

OMG...all the people in jail or in trouble with the law! That man had that Turkey leader in the White House after they caused all those deaths to allies on the Syrian boarder. Trump is a killer!!! He is a Thug!!! He is not presidential and every body can see that, EVERYBODY!!!!

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4764

• Stew
Thanks Mason my dear,

To my son, I am sorry for what that woman put you through and for not being there when you needed me son. Thank you for forgiving me and helping me see the light. It’s hard to forgive parents especially when you don’t see a potential for redemption in them. I am very impressed with all of you who are with us who lived through abuse as children. I also learned something about PTSD and I’ve gained some understanding of the work my son does to help people with these type disorders. I’m also glad all of you are here because you have all so enriched my life. I hope and pray we can give you the love and sense of worth you were denied as innocent children. We love you and your family members pained by what you were subjected to as children.

I have nothing much to say about the current president of his administration except I’m glad when I die people will not hate the sound of my name and moan at how terrible I did the job I was elected to do for a country. It’s a shame and it is shameful. Sadly, it is their lineage that will suffer for it for years to come.
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Stew.

Hello November!! 4 years 5 months ago #4765

• Vince
Yes, Mason thank you, I know you had trouble with the avatars as well. I need help with my new email account as well. I know, I know...I can be demanding at times. It must be the Roman in me :lol: I am Ben and Deb’s father Vince.

I start by saying how pained I am reading the post in these threads and I could not remain silent. I am pained by the suffering but proud you all survived. We can't take away the pain of what all of you endured but we can continue moving forward giving you all our ears, our compassion, and our support. We can also continue to make sure you all know how much we value each and every one of you. I wish I could have met Sir Paul but if his sons are any indication of what kind of man he was, I feel like I know him.

I was alive during the Nixon thing but I was very young. I remember it because my folks were as upset as many of us are today about Trump. My father was a republican, but my mother was a democrat. My father was so disappointed and never thought what Nixon did was all right. I have to hope there are some republicans out there who understand what is at steak with this man in the president seat. My father wouldn’t vote republican for a long time, I think he became democrat after Nixon, that’s how upset he was. Giuliani is a joke. I disgusting joke and as far as I’m concerned, he’s not a real Italian. He’s a clown and a disgrace.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds