Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Meeting Discussion

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4552

• Niobi
Jackee say she to keep points, I say Jackee right! :angry:

Mom and pop laughing so hard. I know ghetto, old school style too!
We go back to Africa with it :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Mud good for my hair…I ready! Long as Jackee and Mary get in here too it’s all they fault I think :lol: :lol: :lol: .
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4553

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
Boujee girl, that what she is. I don’t know why she hanging on to them ghetto points. Her and her brother boujee, both of them need to lose they points. I’m sorry little see but have you looked at your husband? Did you see they daddy y’all? Boujee!
Niobi is right Mudd is good for the hair and the skin, bring it on shoot, I’m ready I got your back Mason!

Sadly, I was among those who harbored racial dislike but it was based on what we were constantly told and saw on television. I don’t think we realized how little we saw of black people and when they were on television it was in a negative way. I happened to look in on the 1st 48 a few days ago and it wasn’t all black people in depressed areas. They had white people on there and I smiled. I hope they got the message. Stop making the world think black people are the criminals because black people aren’t gunning down multiple people in a matter of seconds. I just think it’s over. It’s time to face the fact that Black people have been victimized for over 400 years and it’s time to make amends. They need an opportunity to come out of depressed areas or to have them drastically improved. If they need a thousand’s dollar a month in food allowances than give it to them!! They need to eat damnit and food is expensive.

I sat down with my husband and talk to him after Rod’s post and what he explained is frightening Mark. I don’t scare easily but I immediately thought about all the reprobate land owners who held slaves 400 years ago. Some of the sadistic stories of how badly they treated the slaves.

I was once a republican, I married a hateful racist man and I knew he was that way. I am not that person anymore I haven’t been for a long time and I am glad. But, as I read Mark’s words my heart was so heavy because I am so ashamed of how I behaved in my younger years. I know I have been forgiven and I am loved but in light of all that has happened, all that continues to happen to this day. I don’t know anyone who is reprobate but I know people who are full of hell and are hateful. I hate how things people hold sacred are taken and used against him.

Mason why is it that humans have to be trying to be better, controlling, why? What is it in humanity that desires control over others and to cause so much suffering? I just don’t understand why they are so cruel. So savage and inhumane. Why?

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4554

• Brad
  • Premium Member
The ladies are having a time of it I see. I can’t even pick a side because both of them are right. It’s funny watching Mason and Deb trying to battle it out, it’s impossible but they try anyway, complementing each other and trying to sound offensive. It’s so funny. Oh and now the Lovely Niobi and vivacious Kendra have gotten involved. And...let me not forget our good pal Rocky, he offered a MUDD WRESTLING ARENA!!!!!! for them to battle it out with dignity, might I add. lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark…I hate what my eyes see and I won’t be a part of it. I never really was. Dad was not racist he had more black friends than white and mom hated it. But he always shut her down when she got started. You know he told her that was why he would never divorce his wife for her. She had to many ways he couldn’t live with. I think he just loved Aliana but was made he was forced to marry her. We all know how he liked pretending he was in control of his life.

Michael has always been willing to tow the line, even standing up to his father when none of us would even think about doing that. Some people are born right, now he has his flaws doing things that hurt others but hurt him more, kind of like King David, but no one died. I agree with Niobi, they don’t realize they hurt themselves in the end.

I’m sitting he watching Swat…the things people will do for money is insane. Yes, what the world is like is always showing itself to us. If enough money is offered, even people in respectful positions will do something wrong for money. I agree it is the root to all evil and it’s manmade, anything man made has side affects you know? The whole Family thing is disturbing especially when I realized this is the Organization spoken of in UE. It’s crystal clear. Mason…UE you say it was channeled you think, I mean clearly it came from somewhere. I’m hoping you are right that if one part of UE is revealed and proven to be true, the other part has to be right as well. Do you see how easy it is to get people to become a part of something using religion? I can’t stand how they use Jesus to lure people in when the real god they serve is money, it is blasphemous Mason.

I know we can’t pick and choose what we will follow in any sacred writing. I think we have established the Bible has been tampered with and can now be better used as a history book, not a doctrine, at least not the old testament. I found it amazing how the founder of The Family uses Jesus while selecting things from the old testament to form his doctrine and message around. He found a way to appeal to those who know they are living wrong and make them feel righteous in their wrong. It’s all so twisted.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4555

• Loreen
  • Administrator
I am literally laughing my ass off!!! :silly: :lol: :lol: :lol: I’m with Ebony though, on the sidelines cause I’m pregnant and stuff. If I have to pick a side...I'm on whatever side Jackee is on cause she fine and all that and she French OUI OUI :lol: :lol: :lol:

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4556

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
OMG :lol: :lol: :lol: this is getting better and better. I’ll have to say Economically this is a very solvent way to handle the conflicts you ladies are having. And we gentlemen will gladly help you achieve resolution. Fellas, can you see the cheese this could potentially raise? What $50 to $500 dollar seats.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Justin.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4557

• nicoli
I wake up and find this battle in me email. Ladies…this is so undignified and and unbecoming. Why can’t you girls work this ou…ou…out, did someone say MUDD :cheer: and Wrestling, :P :silly: together? Well that’s different. Legally, allow me to say there is no better way to solve an issue, especially for beautiful ladies. I’m all in on the supplies Rocky. Only the best for the ladies right? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Baby...wake up!!! Looking like you done gone and started some mess!

Don’t we all Bradley…but the bottom line was MG was the final say in his life.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by nicoli.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds