Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Meeting Discussion

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4558

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
:ohmy: Oh so it’s like that Deb? :S I know I’m ghetto girl you tryin to change the game on us hood rats and that just ain’t cool. B) :angry: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Kendra.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4559

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
:lol: :lol: :silly: Ring side seats UM we have some beautiful women Justin…$1500. Rocky, let me know when we are getting started bro. :lol: See you girls are starting something. We getting all excited. Deb don’t let them take you points sista! Mason you know she Boujee and that’s making y’all look weak and shit! This has to be settled ladies…until the next conflict comes up. Leave it to us fellas to sexually exploit you ladies right :lol: he we just tryin to help out though, really! Oh Niobi is right…It’s all Jackee and Mary’s fault! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Jay.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4560

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
What :ohmy: :huh: :dry: :blink: in the mudd pie is going on in here? When is this taking place? ;) More importantly, where is this taking place? :cheer: When them tickets going on sale? I want front row… :lol: :lol:

Growing up with a silver spoon so to speak, does remove you from horrors most average people experience. I think food stamps should be increased because people need to eat. This administration wants to build a wall sending millions of dollars for nothing while people struggle to pay for something to EAT!!! Rent’s are out of control and he wants to send millions to the border to built a wall that will do nothing to solve our border problems. He’s an idiot!!! He does not know what he’s doing but the republicans do and they want this. He’s giving them what they want. He is the reckless man they have been waiting for. I beat they didn’t ever consider this man would also be a train wreck. He seems to have a thing against Hispanic communities as well, he’s taking money that it took forever to give to Puerto Rico. They need to get rid of this man, and some of his cabinet members need to be arrested and charged with crimes against humanity.

I think or agree with my sister, our grandmother is reprobate. She simply has no concern with how others feel, none. I can’t believe grandfather stayed with her for so many years. He says they spent little to now time together which is pop is the only child they ever had, Pop…Grandpa said she’s not your mother either, you know this right? I say that to say she’s not our real grandmother and I really feel no obligation to associate with her in anyway. Being around her is chilling.

We are in Jersey preparing for Dorian and what damage it will bring our way. Like Jackee and Nico, it’s time to leave Jersey, I mean I’m worried about these weather patterns. Speaking of UE, Mason, wasn’t the Islands of Olympus somewhere in the Atlantic? How in the world did it survive the hurricanes? I don’t know I just wonder about that. I know how it survives after the shield s rise but before Louis is able to rise them how did they survive?

The Family, I’ve heard of it but didn’t pay it much attention. I’m not the first born male so I wasn’t approached in anyway. I’m not shocked they take bible passages and magnify them in order to drive their agenda home. What disturbed me most about our meeting discussions is the fact that after 400 years we saw black people still living just a hair above slavery living quarters on plantations. That’s all these ghettos are. It was horrible to see and frankly unbelievable. I wondered, do the republican have any idea how bad this looks, how bad this is? Do they honestly think people want to live like this? We looked at some of Black Wall Street. They destroyed it. What this did to me was profound. All belief that Black people just won’t try to do better washed away from me as I realized the do try. It was disturbing to me because if we are taught anything, it’s that Black people just want handouts. That is a LIE!!!

I’m like Vicki, ashamed and embarrassed. I wasn’t openly racist but I always looked at Black people with a slant of doubt and believed if the police where roughhousing them they deserved it. I am ashamed of my misconception. I’m responsible for being complacent and unaffected by affliction specifically caused and forced upon a ethnicity for absolutely no reason. They had to create reasons for white people to hate black people and after 400 years it’s still a pathetic mess and shameful. It’s embarrassing.

I again wish Virgil would appear and put the brakes on all the ugliness in this world, but is it a form of interference to interfere?

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4561

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
This shole ain’t cool Kendra, B) It’s a cryin shame is what it is! Jackee would take her side…she don’t know nothin bout this, nothin bout being ghetto!! Look, Jay, (AKA Apollo) has spoken, Bring on the Mud, I’m putting it all in that pretty hair too Deb cause I’m jealous!!! Jackee too, get her little butt ready to rumble with us Frenchy :evil:

Chris…that’s what Apollo AKA Louis in UE did. He was able to dissolve it, remember when they cut off utility service to the homes they owned. Mother took over with a reserve water supply and the panels allowed her to supply energy to the homes until the dooms or shields went. You hear all the talk about Greenland? I just shake my head. Not going to happen, it has already been secured.

Adam, I don’t think they are cruel. I think they seriously stay out of our development and to many that seemed cruel and unjust. They want favors but we must learn to deal with life on all levels without outside interference. Zeus did not help enhance humanity to be cruel to them. Humans are like whining children. When they encounter difficulties, they want superior intervention, God to fix it. That’s not how life works. It’s just not. Sometimes, things will be rough, they won’t turn out in a favorable way. If it’s natural we have to work through it, if they are man caused that is another matter. It is unfavorable the way humans fight one another but they have to allow us to figure out how to get along with each other on our own. No, they don’t like what they see but the do not interfere, however, the planet is in peril because of humans greed for their God, Money. This will demand an intervention. Humans cannot, will not be allowed to destroy a Logos.

Vicki honey, I love you so much and I can’t imagine there ever being a time when you weren’t as loving as you are right now. Why? Because this is HELL honey. It’s as hellish as it is it doesn’t get any worse than it is right now. We are trying to survive it with our capacity to love intact and our Morality enriched and strengthened.

Ryan, remember Olympus is alone for many years hidden. They response appears to be it was hidden, always guarded via the Hubbles, and the storms moved around it. Remember Atlantis is in the Atlantic. I’m not sure…but everything isn’t make believe sweetie. There are mer-people, they’ve been spotted and some have gotten tangled in fishing nets. Now remember the flood? Sometimes things get so bad in Hell, interference is necessary.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4562

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
MMMM I'm awake honey!!!
Merci Loreen :cheer: sometimes ladies have to do what ladies have to do, so…I guess it’s off to the mudd we go! Mrs. Chessie! Bring it!!! :angry: I take full responsibility for me part in this battle! :evil: Ima bout to show you my ghetto give me my suit Nico! Kids...it's like this sometimes! You had to find out at some point. You mom is a Gette! B)

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4563

• Emily
  • Administrator
I like Thaddeus as well. He has an amazing sense of humor, and he has a fun-loving playful side. Not so with Virgil. Oh no.

Speaking of playful, the girls are so funny, I’m with Mason by the way and I’m fully prepared to get in the mud with my girl and defend the honor of being a Gette !!! :lol: :lol: .
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds