Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Meeting Discussion

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4564

• Tony
  • Premium Member
Thanks Mark and Mason :) You ladies are going mudd crazy right fellas? I can’t get upset either because I agree with the fellas they have to solve their issues their own way.

Deb’s dad is about to pass out he’s laughing so hard. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Tony.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4565

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Thank you Jackee, with you beautiful self.

:ohmy: OOOOO see see, honey hold my earrings, :angry: where the mud at, sometimes you just have to get dirty like Rocky said.
:blink:

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4566

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
:ohmy: Fella’s it’s getting heated in here. :blush: I’m sweating just reading all this. Honey just make sure you wash all that mudd off before you get in the bed! Good luck, My the best G'ette win! I say the losers have to give up their ghetto points for 24hours too.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4567

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
Jackee I got you back girl…just keep speaking French and I’ll follow you off the edge of the Earth girl!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’ve seen reprobate people when your young you can spot them in the crowd he run with. There was a guy that liked hurting animals and minorities. He was on the wealthy side so he was sure he’d get away with what he did until one day they retaliated. He attempted to ambush a black athlete and the athlete anticipated his move and he was caught. They tried to down play it and let him off the hook but the coach wasn’t having it. Especially when it came out that he had done this to another player and he was hurt so badly he couldn’t remain on the team. It’s the little things white people do to black people that further complicate their lives that is the most disgusting. They are clearly already struggling in this country, so to me it is cowardly to attack a ethnic group that.

To me, the king is better or somehow favored by God is played out. So many people have died give a human being that kind of superior status. Which is why they are now called tyrants. I know some people think democracy doesn’t work, but I tell you what, I wouldn’t want to live anywhere that didn’t have a democratic system of governing.

I’m also a little floored by some of the things we looked at during this meeting. It was profound. I felt like blinders were rolled back and I could see a segment of our community for the first time. I do not like the way they have been allowed to live after 400 years. They need to make equal pay, be given the right to obtain loans, not be judge more harshly when it comes to legal issues and financial issues. They deserve to be treated better by law enforcement. Yes, opening our eyes is very painful but it’s made a change in me as I am ashamed.

I happen to love Virgil. I see him as regal, brave, able, willing, and capable of taking on the evils not just on Earth but in the Universe. I hope he’s real and I hope he shows up one day soon who is he in history, Perceus?

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4568

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Thanks Mason...and you brawling ladies have drug my baby girl into this. All I can do is shake my head. And she went against her aunt Mary too. What a shame this is :lol:

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4569

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
Ebony, get you butt in here, I got a bone to pick with you, she done got Boujee too Vickie Girl…Mason is right calling them out. They perpetratin and stuff.

She all right honey, she’s one of the girls she has to represent! :angry:
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds