Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: I'll Pray For You!

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 3 days ago #4026

• TJ
  • Premium Member
The shit we’ll do for Game of Thrones. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I have to come now. It’s always a good time for VEGAS!!!!! We all made it and I’m having a blast.

Okay…My mother is with us and I love it. I didn’t have her all my life but she’s here now and I have a dad too. A real one, a leader and a perfect example of what a man, a father is and should be. I have a brother whom I love like no other!!! Miles you and me forever bro!!! I am blessed but I know and have not forgotten where I came from. Like Rocky I found this site and it forever changed my life. I gladly tell my story and sometimes it brings newbies into the fold. All of this is forcing us together so it will ultimately defeat their purpose of dividing and separation in order to make more people paying individual utility services. We are learning to live together because it’s hard to make it. I have friends who are struggling. The true ones I help out the others I just shake my head and tell them it’s rough out here. Do you know they don’t know I was adopted and I’m living a completely different life? I bumped into them when I went to the neighborhood where I grew up. They know I work but they don’t know the whole story. They never will.

Pop wants to help everyone and both Miles and I have to stop him. One of his investments paid off big and he just wants to go throw money around. We have to literally block him. He was trying to help some people who, how can I put this. OH HELL NO!!! I had to revert to my thug style and Miles followed my lead. My dad, he is innocent in so many ways. He is so trusting, so pure in his heart. Some people don’t want help they just want a handout. I’m glad Carmine and Mike travel with him. Rocky too he’s a big dude :lol: :lol: I love Rocky. A gentle giant but you have to know him to know he’s harmless.

Please keep my pop in your prayers because I love him and I don’t want anyone to hurt him. Pop you are everything to me and I love you!!!
Last Edit: 5 years 3 days ago by TJ.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 3 days ago #4027

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Son I know when folks are full of it. Just because I’m smiling doesn’t mean I falling for the okie doke, You and Miles worry to much. I need to see y’alls old man throw down. I’m a black belt did you know that? I’m a marksman, deadly with any firearm. How do you think I keep you safe youngster? I love you too! Stop worrying!

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 3 days ago #4028

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
We got his back you two…they don’t want to rub me to much like wrong trust me.

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 3 days ago #4029

• Miles
  • Premium Member
Bro!!! Pop is so full of life and he’s just walking positiveness. Mom always says that. He makes he sick because she couldn’t stay mad with him. She said he was just to damn perfect. And she couldn’t handle it. She misses him now but pop has moved on and I’m glad. She was mean to him and he deserved and now has better. I keep pop and all our leaders in pray because the need all the support we can give them. They are the definition of real 100% leading MEN!!! We are lucky, we are blessed and I for one am grateful.

I am really glad to have a brother my own age. TJ and I do so many things together. He comes for me and I can’t wait to go with him. I’ll die for him I mean it. That’s my brother man. Our little brothers are cool to and we all know what kind of father we have. We are all proud of him. We adore him but I do know he can put the foot down and when he does it’s a scary thing. The sunshine as a host of thunder clouds swoop in bringing the thunder. I’ve seen it. Let’s not forget Benson…he was afraid of dad. Not Mike, not Carmine, Dad, and then Kelton for some reason. Why Kelton?

Dad, I am here to support you in all that you do and I’m enjoying the life you make possible for us every day. Grandpa is definitely proud.

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 3 days ago #4030

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Honey when did that happen?

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 3 days ago #4031

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
He ran up on me one time and I grabbed his ass around his neck and choked his ass out. When he was on the ground I told him he better never come up on me like that again. I told him I knew who and what he was and I’m not the victim type. Let’s just say, it was a conversation I was certain we would never have to have again.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds