Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: I'll Pray For You!

I'll Pray For You! 4 years 11 months ago #4032

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Damn Straight Bro!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'll Pray For You! 4 years 11 months ago #4033

• Alex
  • Premium Member
My parents visit often and stay in the guest house all the time. It feels good having so much family around. I feel sorry for my mother in law, life has been so hard for her. I just want her to know peace now. She’s so tiny and so glad to be in her son’s life. Mark made her blush when TJ introduced her as his mother and eyes turned and looked at Mark. He cleared his throat and told them they all know he has a thing for brown sugar. My father in law is crazy, funny crazy.

I keep our leadership in prayer because they are strengthened by it and we are blessed for it. Our leadership makes helping others fun and fulfilling. I’m glad to be a part of this group, and I’m glad my kids are growing up seeing a better side of humanity.

Honey your dad can handle himself, he can dance to. I love it when him and Mason start dancing. Mason always gets him going. They feed off each other and it’s too funny. He’s a lover not a fighter but I think he can be pretty dangerous if he has to be just like Kelton. They have then sweet faces but I know those sweet smiles can turn real ugly if pushed.

I'll Pray For You! 4 years 11 months ago #4034

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
I knew about it and at first I didn’t like Kelton because I played into Benson’s victim act and I felt sorry for him. It happened and Benson was scared of Kelton, he said he was a demon and his eyes had death in them. I can’t imagine that now I really like Kelton...but it did happen.

I'll Pray For You! 4 years 11 months ago #4035

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
They can have death in them. Me and Mike aren’t best friends for nothing. We are cut from the same rags :evil: :lol: I’m not with Mason because I’m weak! :dry: :blink: :S :lol:

I'll Pray For You! 4 years 11 months ago #4036

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
True, true!!!

I'll Pray For You! 4 years 11 months ago #4037

• Loreen
  • Administrator
Mark is a nut. I was there when he did that. He’s so fun to be around.

I feel blessed to have family but I have to say, our Gnostic group is so much like family to me. I love being around all of you. I feel loved and I can share love and not worry about being hurt. I love being a part of this group and I’m sorry it took me a while to speak in here. School is in session and WOOO it’s hectic!

I love working with the kiddos from families that were once homeless and who are now working toward becoming completely self-sufficient. They work hard and they deserve our love, our care, our support. I give thumbs up to our leadership and I’m very proud to be a part of this movement. That’s what it is. We are moving to create a better world and I for one am so glad of my role in all of this. I’m teaching, I’m editing great articles. I’m married to a board member and although I have quite a bit of responsibility, I wouldn’t have it any other way!!

I keep our leadership in prayer because they are the best and I love them with every part of me.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds