Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: I'll Pray For You!

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 3 days ago #4014

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I’m in shock but it’s a happy shock and dad, I’m shedding plenty of tears myself these days.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 3 days ago #4015

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
I’m glad our parents are coming around. My real father, a biracial man, is in my life and I’m glad. I don’t know if you all knew, well not all of you anyway, my mother passed away when I was seven leaving me with my stepfather and step siblings. He’s never been fond of me because I have black blood in me. My father is Italian and black. Thanks to my current husband and Michael, my father and I were introduced and I know how it feels to have a parent who really cares about you. He’s a wonderful man. He says he had a feeling my mother was pregnant when he left. He was in the military and when he asked her if she was all right she said she was fine. She didn’t tell him she was pregnant and she never tried to find him. He was glad to know that gut feeling he had was right and he wants to be a part of my life now. YAAA

I am very proud of our leadership, proud my husband is a part of it and I am more than happy to pray for their continued courage and strength because they clearly need our support. It’s obvious something needs to change and people need to step up and do their part. Just look around and it’s not hard to see, the economy is a joke and so many people are suffering. Good job leaders

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 3 days ago #4016

• JJ
  • Premium Member
Josh, Casey, Ryan…I know how you all feel. I was so happy when my grandparents embraced our faith and joined us. It brought us closer together as a family and I was glad they weren’t upset with dad for finally finding his perfect match. I’m proud of my pop and she is his parents. All of this is forcing families to stay together, and sometimes friends. I know it’s hard to believe but there are some people out there who don’t want to be a part of the problem but would rather be a part of the solution.

Yes plans are in the work to start a affordable housing community full of nice affordable homes for people at prices that won’t absorb so much of their income. We are going to have some for rent and some to purchase. It does feel good being a part of the solution instead of the problem. It feels good to do something on our own without government assistance. So, when you all give this is where your dollars are going. It’s up to us because our government is overwhelmed right now so faith groups need to step and really help people, that is if the truly consider themselves in the service of the Most High.

Thanks for the prayers, and I pray as well, we need all the help we can get.

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 3 days ago #4017

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
She so nosey!!! But yeah…spill it H family!!!

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 3 days ago #4018

• Brad
  • Premium Member
I’m glad to be a part of the salvage group as well. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: we are making progress and plans and that’s the best thing to do. The prayers are the best thing because they feed our strength, our resolve and our perseverance. We will not give up too many people need us to care and help. We are helping people with the medication as well. Mark has a lot of connections. l There is so much going on and there are a lot of racial tensions as well. White National groups feel empowered with this president and they are seriously trying to take the country back to post slavery times. It’s up to all of us to resist this trump movement and to demand that the democrats do what we elected them to do, IMPEACH!!!

We are also planning some visits to the prisons and see what we can do in these facilities. So yes we need prayers and thanks a million!!!
Last Edit: 5 years 3 days ago by Brad.

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 3 days ago #4019

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
OMG…my mom said YES!!!! OMG!!!!
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds