Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 5 years 4 weeks ago #3930

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
She didn’t Shawn. That’s why he did what he did. He couldn’t bully her, but he scared her and she was upset because she knew she had once again entered into a relationship that was not going to last.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 5 years 4 weeks ago #3931

• Linden
  • Premium Member
I tell you what, I witnessed my father do so many horrible things and when Beth says our uncle made her feel like she couldn’t speak out about what she witnessed, I know he did things that were similar as did my father. I think when a father refuses to address an issue that is clearly troubling his daughter it is because he has done something in his past that is equally as bad as what his daughter witnessed that has affected her so negatively.

I think coming to the full realization that we have a bad parent is so very difficult. Jordan and Rod have to deal with it being their mother, most of us have to deal with it being our father. I also must say I see Becca as she truly was now the she is gone. She was always in the lives of her children. Johnathan gets so emotional when he talks about how he would see her several times a week and he knew she was someone special in his life, he even noticed he favored her, having her green eyes and strawberry blond hair. Rebecca made her presence known and the pressure of not being able to mother her children. My heart literally breaks for her and I wish she was alive today for us to embrace her and rally behind her with our support and encouragement.

I am very disturbed by what is going on. I think trump is insane and I don’t know what is wrong with all the insane people who continues to support this man. I don’t believe the polls either. I just don’t think over 90% of any group supports this man.

I’m voting for Warren if she makes it on the ticket. I think she will be a good president and wish she had run in 2016.

February Meeting 5 years 4 weeks ago #3932

• Miles
  • Premium Member
Yeah…I did love him. I really miss him Uncle Mike.

February Meeting 5 years 4 weeks ago #3933

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
Well I don’t know where to begin so I’ll start with a damn question. All these indictments and he is still in office. I want to know why? This man is as guilty as sin. I don’t care about his base, his party, or any damn thing else. I don’t know what Nancy’s problem is but this man needs to go and he needs to go as fast as they can get his ass out of there. I get sick of the power the democrats give the republicans. I’m tired of them always being the “bigger” party. Sometimes you need to get in the mud with your opponent and meet them on their own turf, in their own territory, on their playing field. I’m just sick to death of what this man is allowed to get away with. One thing Aunt Mason has always said and that rings in my ears is that Trump is in in so much debt he needs a country to get him out. He is bleeding this country dry. He is toxic. Toxic waste and I don’t feel sorry for anyone who has thrown their hat in with him, especially when they get burned.

I think as long as leadership is allowed to be criminal it diminishes the morale of the entire society so I’m not surprised the are we are now facing a domestic terrorist situation that is growing more and more vital every day. We have a racist president that has admitted he is a White Nationalist and that is a domestic terrorist group within the United States. I just don’t want to keep hearing about how terrible he is and they are doing nothing, NOTHING!!!!

I want a woman in office but I’m worried it will be to much for someone who does not have some form of experience with the ends and outs of how the executive branch of government operates. I’ll vote for Biden if he is the nominee because he will know where to begin to try and get us back on track.

February Meeting 5 years 4 weeks ago #3934

• Val
  • Premium Member
I remember when Beth told me about what she saw. I remembered how dad reacted. He started treating Beth differently after that too. He’s pissed it’s coming back up again now. He called shouted about it telling us to leave the past in the past and reminding us the POOR MAN is dead. He feels sorry for the dead coach and to hell with his daughters and the females who lives were ruined by this disgusting man. I told him I have no respect for him and would appreciate it if he never contacted me again. I meant every word. I think he’s a rapist because he’s to upset about something that was terrible and had a big impact on his daughter’s life. I hung up on him before he could hang up on me and it felt good to finally let him know how I felt about him.

Trump is the kind of man who thinks women belong to him to do with however and whenever he pleases. My father is the same way. It now pains me to say that.

I want a woman to be president and I hope it’s Warren. I just think she’ll be good for this country. It would be nice to see Warren team up with Biden I like them both.

February Meeting 5 years 4 weeks ago #3935

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Dad called me, he claims he had a friend who was falsely accused of molesting his daughter and he is always skeptical of sexual misconduct because he’s seen too many men have their lives ruined by woman claiming they have been in some way sexually mistreated. In essence he believes most women are lying when they say they have been raped or molested or harassed even if they are young. He believes this is a part of a woman’s make up. OH he said some shit to me that really pissed me off. I had to tell him it’s actually the other way around and I know because of my profession. I told him I believe Beth and something should have been done about what happened to her friend. How many other girls did he do that to? I did have the last word with him, and I made it clear, woman do not typically lie about things like that. He knows I know what I’m talking about so all he did was moan and sigh. I do think he is affected by what Val said to him because he called me right away trying to explain himself. His daughter in his second marriage is pissed at him as well and wants to know how he allowed this to happen? He’s pissed because he can’t explain his behavior to his children from his second marriage, that includes his wife. Somebody is reading our posts it looks like. :cheer: .
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds