Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August 2016 Meeting!

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #552

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
This is crazy. So you’re being ridiculous because you want to stop taking something? Come on what is happening here? I’m getting upset.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #553

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m coming down because this is getting out of control. They think you are alone that’s the problem. Well you’re not!

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #554

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Mason you are brave and fighting a serious battle. Getting sick in America is a devastating thing. They are so money driven that’s all that matters to them. I really pray it all works out for you.

I forgive my brother but I’m still angry.

I stand with Colin Kaepernick and all the athletes making an important statement. At least they have the guts to make a statement, the guts to stand up for a cause. The republicans remain closed mouth instead of standing up for a cause they believe in. They are allowing a sociopath to destroy everything the Republican party stands for. I’m shocked someone like that is even in the running for president and I think the white racist are the ones pushing for him to be president because I agree with the judge he clearly didn’t want to be around the black people in the church and not just because he thinks he’s better than the black people but because he things he’s better than God.

I had a blast and I am a builder, that’s what I learned about my unique talent. It was a fun activity. I like our activities because they give us insight into who we are. It was fun and I’m anxious to get together again. Oh Mason I like the pink one too :lol:

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #555

• Jimmy
I do think you have to be able to trust you docs Mason and from what you’re saying I can certainly see why you don’t. I’ve been told I’m a diabetic now as well and since you’ve mentioned it I’m now going to question that before I start any medications.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #556

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
What the cheese Louise? Come on. Where is the professionalism? That was unprofessional. Mason you need to leave like Michael did.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #557

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Okay so you let them know you didn’t want to go through with a surgery and continue on Xarelto and the pulmonary doc changed his mind about the severity of your condition despite their being no symptoms for this prognosis. A member of the primary doctors staff calls on a Friday like Jordan says, close to quitting time, and allows herself to get angry with a patient dealing with a number of issues and having these concerns about a medication that is getting some negative feedback I’ve heard it on television. I would be concerned my damn self. She tells you you’re the one being ridiculous? I need some information from you Mason, can you call me up please.
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds