Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August 2016 Meeting!

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 8 months ago #546

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Yes Michael apologized and I accepted it. I hope he’ll be all right because he’s going through some real stuff. Mason makes him laugh a lot. Mason is funny. She’s really not angry with him and that makes it easier for the rest of us to get over it. I like it when he’s laughing. He called Mary laughing about Mason I’m just tell it, sending him pictures of dildos :lol: :lol: :lol: she gonna ask the man which one he likes. :lol: :lol: :lol: see she’s just wrong. He was laughing so hard it made us laugh. Mason, woman you’re nuts. I'm getting a little upset about what is going on with your doctor’s honey.

I am athletic and enjoy coaching high school basketball, something I’ve been doing for ten years. YAAAA! I also enjoy watching and participating in sports and our fellowships. I also was sickened when we talked about the details of what is going on with these two bit pimps terrorizing, brutalizing, and traumatizing women. Every man needs to remember they had a mother and they wouldn’t want anyone to do their mother the way they are doing these women. I didn’t have a good mother but I wouldn’t want her treated like these women are being treated.

Listen, when it comes to Trump I really don’t understand how they can go on and damnit on about some emails and the woman has been through ever form of investigation possible, but they can’t beat the horrible shit Donald Trump has done into the ground with the same vigor. I mean this is some shit we need to hear about every day all day I like hearing about what happened with the Florida Attorney General. It looks like we have got to find another way of appointing people to this position period. It clearly has some of the worse people in those jobs in the country. The bitch was bought off and she wants to stand up and try to redirect the attention back to Hilary. No bitch let’s talk about your shit right now. We been talking about Hilary’s shit for way to long and it’s been proven to be nothing. But her shit…man she just pissed on all the people who lost everything because of Trump. I mean for everyone who has ever been ripped off by Donald Trump his current position in the presidential race has got to be a slap in the face. Hell yeah they are upset about how their country is treating them. This is when I say all lives matter because all of us are being treated like total shit, total, but ass holes like Donald Trump. Now he’s praising another Asshole, bully. You know what they say, birds of a feather.
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Benji.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 8 months ago #547

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Like you said Mason, OH HELL NO! I mean what in the world is wrong with people? I’m pissed to shit.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 8 months ago #548

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
Damn Mason. Come on what is this all about? How do they expect you to trust them when they keep doing all this crazy mess. I don’t blame you. Isn’t the nail thing a symptom too? I just looked and you’re right Mason. I mean there should be some sign and this just cropped up in June? Come on. They are doing blood test all the time and suddenly this went from a blood clot to cancer. Something fishy is going on.

Michael what do you say? What does Michael say? You showed out but I accept your apology and hope things settle down for you. Mason, girl now what is up with the vibrator girl LOL LOL LOL you are too funny?

See this is why the fellowships are so fun. We laugh so much and Mason is just crazy LOL. There are serious moments when we discuss serious issues like looking to other news sources so we can be informed and instead fo caught by surprise. I’m just tired of the regular news focusing on stuff that doesn’t interest no one but them. What is this Hilary won’t do press conferences? Why so you can beat the damn email shit into the ground? I don’t want to hear any damn thing else about the damn email shit, nothing! Let’s talk about Trump and Putin. What’s up with that? That’s what I want to talk about. That shit is treason if you ask me. Let’s talk about what a damn coward Ryan is. All of them are. Let’s talk about that. How long will the talk about stupid shit and whine because they can’t have a press conference to keep rehashing dumb shit?

Lord help us Please!!!

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 8 months ago #549

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Baby follow your instinct and I like the pink and the purple one. I’ll be there to see what’s going on too. It will work out.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 8 months ago #550

• Tony
  • Elite Member
Just see what Jordan says Mason this is ridiculous that’s what’s ridiculous.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 8 months ago #551

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Bitch is an understatement. WTF is that all about. That is not professional and no one should have to put up with that.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds