Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Winter Meeting Topics

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 1 week ago #8641

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: All I’m going to say is a man that can’t control his own damn house has no business in a leadership position. I’m just saying too.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 1 week ago #8642

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I have to say I agree Tina and they are dwindling down to nothing which is good, because they want to ban a news source simply because it relays truthful news to the public before they can put their spin on information that typically omits vital information or completely distorts it. They want to control the narrative thus control what we see and hear, like they are attempting to do in Florida and Texas about African American history. It wouldn’t be long before stuff was omitted from all school curriculums across all states if this is allowed to stand because deep down it is what white people in positions of power want republican or democrat. They want it to go away. Out of site out of mind. And for that reason, they won’t give reparations because it’s admission of guilt that something horrible was done to a race that continues to be oppressed in this country. Hell no black people should be paying taxes here. Hell NO!!! But, that’s too much like the right thing to do. Since when do we do the right thing in this country? If we did, Trump would not be illegible to run for president. No one should be voting for this man because he is a criminal. No level of authority has held this criminal accountable, not even the highest court in this land and they had the constitution affording them a legal path to do so. Right? It’s laughable. I’m with Mike, I’m ready to go and Italy and Greece and even Ireland are paying people to move to their countries. Hmmmm

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 1 week ago #8643

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
I’m ready to call it quits to. no one is going to hold trump accountable and I’m so ashamed he is a candidate for president again I could puck. I don’t think black people should be forced to pay taxes either because they have never been treated fairly in this country and with things the way they are today, they never will be and it’s clear why. To many white people have not desire or intentions to treat them fairly and equally.

Josh does own the land our house is one but I’m not happy paying never ending property taxes. When you buy something you pay taxes and take it home, it’s yours. It should be the same for property and whatever is on it. I’m angry about it. I did sell the house Caleb and I shared because we didn’t need two homes and we didn’t own the land it was on. I’m even more glad I sold it especially after this topic came up during winter meeting.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 1 week ago #8644

• JJ
  • Premium Member
Tina…you are so right my friend because there is some real white trash in that house that needs to be disposed of.

I agree with Josh, America is too reactive instead of proactive and often the consequences are costly. I think black people deserve reparations. I think black people should be exempt from paying taxes. I think if black people want to relocate outside this country they should be assisted and free to do so without needing passports because passports are expensive.

I am considering moving to Dubi. I was going to try Isael but in light f what is going on in Gaza, I’m reminded of how volatile things are over in that part of the world so I’ll keep my distance. No, we will never own anything of tremendous value like land completely free in this country and I like the ideas being shared in this thread. Would that we could make them a reality.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 1 week ago #8645

• Kay
  • Premium Member
Barb’s parents’ home is massive. How fun it’s going to be for Jake. :cheer:

I have to agree with Josh about everything. They are never going to do right by black people because they don’t feel like they should. They would rather continue to degrade them by saying shit like slavery wasn’t’ that bad and some black people were happy to be slaves. They disrespect them trying to white wash everything that is theirs. They have no intentions of doing right by the black people in this country. Most of the people voting for trump do it because they are racist. So racist they will sell this country down the river and put a man like trump back in the white house. They fall back on their whiteness and they think nothing he does will really hurt them but it will hurt women and blacks and those two groups are easily sacrificed.

Pop’s family owned so much property and yes we pay taxes on all of it. Thank God for God father because those taxes get real high. I agree it’s a damn shame and should not be allowed.
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Kay.

Winter Meeting Topics 1 month 1 week ago #8646

• Linden
  • Premium Member
Leave it to Tina to send us all to the bar laughing like hell, hitting us with some truth. Have you all seen their religious bullshit, trying to really set women back a hundred years and reinstate slavery while pretending to care about the constitution that clearly separated church and state? I think we can safely say they will never give Black people reparation because there is no interest in making it right, shit they want to find a way to restore slavery. Just listen to their shit at their church gatherings. So how in the hell should black people be expected to pay taxes in this country, when so called churches spread shit that is anti-democratic, regressive, repulsive, and extreme, don’t pay taxes flying under religion. So they want them to be treated like shit, having their books taken of the shelves, burned and band. Having the history of slavery diluted, white-washed, or deleted all together, but they should be forced to pay taxes in a country full of people like this. I don’t think so. We have a bonified mess on our hands my friends. I’m glad we own the land our house sits on but we still pay taxes on it and I think that’s a joke after this topic came up.
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds