Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: UE Shielded Cities

UE Shielded Cities 1 year 6 months ago #7407

• Mimi
Warriors, I can’t wait to read this. What are winged warriors Luke?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

UE Shielded Cities 1 year 6 months ago #7408

• Wesley
Wooo Wooo Wait, what’s this time thing Benji is talking about?

UE Shielded Cities 1 year 6 months ago #7409

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Another species Mimi. Not human but able to assume human form. Tyler, Antony, AJ, Phil and Alberto Junior. The Giordanos are all Warriors they look human until it’s time to defend and the grow, change, are bullet proof, bomb proof, and chemical proof. Once they are transformed that is. They only way to hurt them is while they are in their human form. But they can transform immediately and have danger sensors. That will lead to an immediate transformation even if they are sleeping. When they march the ground shakes under their feet.

UE Shielded Cities 1 year 6 months ago #7410

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
:lol: :lol: :lol: Wesley, time moves slower for those who live under the shields. Not only do the shields protect them they begin to change them and change the Earth, which the planet appreciates. Earth is tired of the way humans treat the environment and each other.

All of the needs of those living under the shields is coming from the displacements, which are a part of the third planet in the TriSecCore. PerPetua, is twice the size of Earth and is the most Earthlike planet in the TriSecCore. Now…ultimately the displacements return to the TriSecCore but the shielded cities remain on Earth. Those outside the shields experience a purge, the second purge is a virus that results in sterilization to all those who have traces of the virus in their system, they survive the virus but their ability to reproduce is no more. The third purge happens over time as those outside the shielded cities die off the shielded cities cause two colorful rings to form around the Earth, that operate as shields to the planet and the shields drop around the cities and those inside are able to reclaim the Earth and make it what it was like under the shields. Keep in mind, Humans outside the shields have been gone for close to a hundred normal Earth years but it’s only been twenty years under the shields. The rings around Earth change how fast time passes on Earth once they fall around the cities. This has given the water time to replenish and the planet to heal from the humans that occupied it prior to the rings.

Also, the Ancients and the displacements have long since returned to the TriSecCore, taking many humans with them, all those who lived on the displacements went and inhabited the planet PerPetua that has never had animal or organic life other than an occasional visit of the Ancients who lived on the lands that were the displacements when they visited.

UE Shielded Cities 1 year 6 months ago #7411

• Mimi
I just got home from my parents house. I went to pick up UE Volume! I’m off to start reading I can’t wait to read about all of this.

UE Shielded Cities 1 year 6 months ago #7412

• Justine
  • Premium Member
Mimi, I had to call my pop and have him bring me his copy :lol: And we begin. :cheer:
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds