Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: UE Shielded Cities

UE Shielded Cities 1 year 6 months ago #7377

• Rye
I read the post in the previous thread for October. Many people talked about the shielded cities in UE. Mason, I want to talk about the shielded cities in UE. How did Virgil know where to put them? Where or how did they connect the water system as everything in the shielded cities is completely independent of local services, everything. Mason, if you can imagine it, it can be made. It first has to be imagined, right?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

UE Shielded Cities 1 year 6 months ago #7378

• Wesley
I have read UE Rye…Virgil started in the forgotten communities. The ghettos. He first started improving them, this made people outside of the ghettos start to value them and want to take over the new homes and businesses going on. So, Virgil closed them off.
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Wesley.

UE Shielded Cities 1 year 6 months ago #7379

• Braxton
Rye, the water came from the displacements. I think the Ancients figured out how to send it to all the shielded cities all over the world.

UE Shielded Cities 1 year 6 months ago #7380

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Talking about UE, wow, always refreshing. The transports were so large trucks could pass through them moving from one part of the world to the other. Can you imagine, stepping through a shielded city in the US and being in Paris?

UE Shielded Cities 1 year 6 months ago #7381

• Marc
  • Premium Member
One of the cities was in the Pacific Ocean. Can you imagine living in the ocean and seeing all the sea creatures first hand? Can you imagine taking a vacation there? It’s marvelous just picturing it as you read.

UE Shielded Cities 1 year 6 months ago #7382

• Trinity
I haven’t gotten that far. I can’t wait to get there. How did they do all of this?
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds