Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: UE Shielded Cities

UE Shielded Cities 1 year 6 months ago #7401

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
They did Casey, but the companions would show up to intervene. Sometimes they had transports that the animals could walk through and end up under the shields. The transports are just Arches programmed to move those passing through from their original destination to another destination. So there was a specific transport under the shields they arrived at. It was super cool.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

UE Shielded Cities 1 year 6 months ago #7402

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
Yes Mia, Nemesis often arrived at the onset. If a child was being beaten she would arrive and intervene. She showed no mercy, saving children from physical abuse and sexual abuse. Those two was a death sentence. Emotional and mental abuse was not as server. Those parents faced the Tribune for sentencing. Certain offenses were taken out of the hands of human justice system. This provided fairness, a measure of accountability and real justice, as well as mercy and compassion.

UE Shielded Cities 1 year 6 months ago #7403

• Vince
:ohmy: Okay… who the heck is Mother? I haven’t read UE but I’m really starting to feel like I’ve missed something. :blink:

UE Shielded Cities 1 year 6 months ago #7404

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Now see Vince, :angry: I want to say, GO READ THE BOOKS! Then I have to admit Mother is awesome :cheer: . She is Apollo’s first Companion. A huge, self-aware, mainframe. They have to find her before anything is possible. She can’t be hacked because she is self-aware and from a higher-level intelligence. Her mother board is not on Earth. She is awesome. She makes the companions that help build, especially all the underground facilities they dig and tunnel in hours completing structures underground in weeks and above ground in days. The large Companions. They look like huge silver creates and when they are fully charged, a charge that last twenty-seven hours, they a magnificent. They have sense of humors and banter back and forth with the massive, winged Warriors.

UE Shielded Cities 1 year 6 months ago #7405

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Alyson, the Serpents were restored to their former appearance, only under the shields. Most snakes are not aggressive now, they only respond to being afraid, having their space violated. Like any animal they eat what they can using their natural instincts. Under the shields they are not as long but some of them are very tall. The have hands as well and eat fruits and vegetables because they are watching their weight. They eat daily and their teeth also begin to form so they don’t swallow their food whole. It is a change that takes place over time. Their arms and legs sprout out first and the humans and companions assist them as they learn to walk. But they come to the shields on their own, as do all animals around the world, they make their way to the shields and are admitted freely. There are all types of bears. They are peaceful and content. :cheer: .

UE Shielded Cities 1 year 6 months ago #7406

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Let’s not forget time changes for those who live under the shields. Because the shields are not Earthly and the TriSecCore is on a different time, slower than Earth the people under the shields appear to stop aging. While those outside the shields live and die normally which seems very fast to those under the shields.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds