Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: October Article

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7330

• Brice
  • Premium Member
I didn’t know Caleb very well. I met him and he seemed special, I know he was nice and I can definitely understand why he is missed. Val is right, they way they passed out of this life gives us more cause to hold hour faith as sacred. I do because I too once was lost, and thank God everyday I am now found. It is my faith Mark that is sacred to me.

I think you are a joy to us all even when you don’t try to be. Just being you brings out the laughter and joy we sometimes forget we have. I laughed so much reading some of these posts. I have never witnessed Jess or Rod being so funny. It’s wonderful. I am so glad to be a part of this community it is a bight spot in my day every day.

I have to agree in wishing the shielded cities were really here. I am very concerned about the state of our union. It is shaky and it’s not because of just Trump, it’s an entire political party that has simply gone bonkers. I really hope people go out and vote their best interest for once in their damn lives.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7331

• Mia
I did not meet Caleb either but from what I have heard he was really cool. He was really good looking too. I’m sure his father really misses his son. It was his heart right? Because he was very young.

Mark is a funny person all the time. Do you ever had bad times Mark? It doesn’t seem like you do. You to busy holding us all together to take time for yourself.

I am scared living in the US but it doesn’t look like any other place is better these days so that makes me long for the shielded cities or communities. I find myself holding on to my faith because it gives me hope and peace. So that is why I hold my faith sacred as well.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7332

• Jess
Everyone, we will always have moments like this when we remember those who are no longer with us and are reminded how much we cherish their memories. Allow yourselves the moments of sadness and remember what they left us all with. They are no longer with us but they will never be forgotten.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7333

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Mia, I do. I turn to Mason, Luke, Kelton, Mike, and even Carmine. They have seen me when I’m not at my best. You all give me more credit than I deserve. I joke about my appearance because deep down I’m often ashamed of it. For the very reasons I joke about it. I think all humans should be seen and treated respectively equal but that’s not the world we live in. Let’s face it, Donald Trump is still walking free because he is a White Man with light hair. That’s why he keeps it light. He has to fit the image of the great male whiteness. I have my moments

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7334

• Vince
Unfortunately, I didn’t get to meet Caleb personally either but I feel as if we all know him because his memory is kept alive not only through his children but through the Gnostic Community. We see videos with him and his father is a part of the community. I know this is hard for him but I also know he knows it is the love everyone still holds dear that brings this up from time to time.

I long for a lot of things in UE but especially the sanctuary, shielded cities. This place is crazy.

My faith has brought me where I am today and I wouldn’t want to be in a better place. It is also why I hold my faith sacred Mark and you are very funny, pleasant and God knows you are a humble man. Humble and honorable, a rare thing in today's world.
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Vince.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7335

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Jazze, he’s always getting his pets to try and burn people up girl.

Mia, Mark, like dad, is naturally funny but he is very sensitive, giving, kind. He is angelic whether he wants to be or not.
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds