Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: October Article

October Article 1 year 6 months ago #7336

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
My brother is our rock. His weaknesses are the very things that make him so strong. I love you Bro I always will.

I miss Caleb too, he was a good, very close, friend.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

October Article 1 year 6 months ago #7337

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
I want to say I’m glad to hear that everyone realized their faith is want links them to our Lord and that is what should be held sacred. That link alone is what should always be held sacred. I honestly think we are on the right track and that gives me hope. Thanks for all the participation and again, we will say by to some of the forum members, they will still be a part of our community. We also say hello to new forum members this begins in November so let’s say by to Angie (aka) Karen, Nico, Dr. Jess, Vicki, and Doug. It’s been a pleasure and we love all of you.

Let us welcome Wesley Chris’ son, Alyson and Jasmine whom we call Mimi these are Jackee and Nico’s daughters. Alyson is married to Braxton, Roscoe and Laura’s son, brother to Courtney and who will also join the forum. Trinity will join us, she is the new wife of my brother Luke. And Darla, wife of Vince. We look forward to their interactions in the forum and know that any member of the Gnostic community is welcome to join the forum you only need to request this as you can’t just join. We have to add you manually due to problems we have had with the site in the past.

I’ll go as far as to extend that invitation to anyone visiting the site interested in joining our conversations here in the forum. Just reach out and we will add you to the forum. Post are emailed to Mason, Jackee, Emily and Loreen, via the website email which will be issued upon joining the forum. This prevents hackers from linking to our members systems via our website causing them web problems. It is a form of protection. Your comments emailed to one of the listed people will be posted in the forum as quickly as they come in. Of course you can post individually as well but long post should be emailed so that no one is in the forum long enough for any links to be enacted. No, real pictures of who you are, select an avatar to represent you in the forum. Thank you.

Again, thanks everyone for participating in this thread and I look forward to seeing you all real soon for fall meeting.

October Article 1 year 6 months ago #7345

• Braxton
Your Grace, I have to tell you I hold my faith sacred because my father and mother lived and died without fear. My mother was an atheist until she meet my God mother Mason, my God father Mike and Sir Paul. She meet my father who worked with God Pop Mike and it was love at first sight, so everyone tells us. I was twelve when my dad passed away and fourteen when my mother followed her true love. I know their faith is why they lived and passed without fear. My faith allowed me to release many things, one being anger, Kelton :cheer: I know exactly how you feel about certain things. I have moved passed it and I know mom and dad would be so proud of all of us. This is what our faith did for me and my entire family thanks to my parents, God parents, Sir Paul and all of you in the community who know and helped care for us after our parents passed on. Thanks and again it is definitely my faith that I hold sacred.

October Article 1 year 6 months ago #7347

• Darla
I am new to the Gnostic faith and this community and I have to say, I have never been so peaceful when it comes to my relationship with God. I was a die hard Christian, but like Mason, felt there were many thing I couldn't explain about my faith. I had many questions, for example the Evangelicals, what part of what they do is anywhere near the nature of Jesus? I struggled to reconcile this kind of thing and I began to pull away from the church. I work with Vince and he was laughing about something online during lunch and I stood behind him and saw he was here reading some of the post. I then overheard a conversation he was having over the phone with one of his children and it moved me to ask him what his faith was. He gladly told me and I couldn't get enough. He invited me to a meeting and I didn't have to pay for this long, expensive flight. At first I though it was going to be some cult stuff but it was absolutely nothing like that and I went to a black church, t here were so many different people laughing, crying, singing, and enjoying each other. I came home and cried as I realized I found where I belong. I ask Vince the following Monday if he was married and he smiled and blushed, and shook his head no. I asked him if he wanted to be married. It shocked him. He looked at me and he knew I was serious. I was shaking, tears rolled from my eyes and I told him I know all I need to know and I was in love. I didn't realize people were listening until another woman gasped and covered her face. She said she had never witnessed anything so beautiful. Vince was speechless but he stood up and hugged me. I live with my mother who is from the Dominican Republic and my father is white but I never knew him. All I had was my mom. I was married once but he was very violent causing me to lose two children. I know something bigger than me moved me to say something to Vince. Something drew me to his laughter, his smile. I took him to meet my mom and now we both are a part of the Gnostic community. I can say with all sincerity, my new, wonderful faith is what I hold sacred Mark, and mom says hello to everyone. :cheer:

October Article 1 year 6 months ago #7348

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Darla, I am so glad you found us. I’m glad you listened to the call and did as it told you. If only more people did that life would be so much better for them. Your story is so beautiful such a affirmation that God is real and does try to guide us all if we just have an ear, and eye. So, men don’t have to always do the choosing. This woman saw her man and she reached out and grabbed him. Praise God that is wonderful.

October Article 1 year 6 months ago #7349

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
OMG Darla, you are a brave woman. I’m glad you ran for you life and changed you name. You are definitely safe now and we are so glad to have you and your mother as part of our Gnostic community.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds