Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: October Article

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7323

• Karen
  • Premium Member
Indeed Mike, Indeed.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7324

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
JJ, Caleb was a real trooper. He is still missed. The good news is he lives on through his beautiful children that reminded us everyday of their father.

I with Jay, I had to take a moment as well and wipe tears from my eyes. We shall keep his memory alive Ashley, stay strong and hang on to you new wonderful husband who actually reminds me a lot of Caleb.

Um Hmm that’s right Jazze little woman! :angry: :lol:

Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Mark.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7325

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
Mark, you make all of us smile and laugh. You always get us going and that is why I can’t wait for each meeting. You bring out the humorous side in all of us. I can’t believe how funny the Docs are, both of them. It really shocked me. I’ve never seen that side of either of them. It’s great, it really is Your Grace.

I of course my faith is what I hold sacred because anyone who knows my story knows my faith has been my saving grace.

I think Christian Walker is a confused person, he is siding with a man, a party that does not like anything that he is. He is half black, consider black, look at what they did to Obama. He is also flaming gay. They don’t like him but they use him, like they do all the idiots who support them. I’m sure he’s upset but Karma is a bitch isn’t it?

Caleb is one that is gone and will never be forgotten, just like Stew and many others.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7326

• Val
  • Premium Member
Mark is so funny even when he’s not trying to be. Some of the faces he makes I mean all you can do is laugh. Some times he doesn’t need to respond verbally, the look on his face says it all. I like how his family chimes in and this time even Niobi jumped in. You all are so funny, such a joy to our lives.

I think the world is getting scary, and I wish the dreams Mason has will hurry up and completely come to pass.

I also hold my faith sacred Mark, because it has done so much for me in my life and that is evident. God is good and my life is good because I have total faith in my God.

Mark made us laugh and now we have a moment of reflection, a time to remember all those who have passed on and how they did it without fear, a reminder of why my faith is so sacred to me.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7327

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
I heard a lot about Caleb but I didn’t have the pleasure of knowing him. I wish I had. I only hear good things about him. It’s nice to hear he was another one who died as well as he lived. It is inspiration to us all as we travel though this journey.

I think the Mc’s are fun collectively and they keep our spirits up when they are down. The things going on in the world are very disheartening. I keep asking myself will they ever change. Mason, have you thought about putting your novels in hard back? I’d like to have them in my book collection on my shelves.

Mark, like everyone else I hold by faith sacred because my faith is my God and I cherish the relationship my faith gives me with my God.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7328

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
Caleb was awesome. I see him in all of his children Ash you are doing an amazing job. I’m sure Caleb looks in and smiles knowing they are in good hands.

Mark does this at the meetings as well, getting his siblings, children, and nieces and nephew’s going. He always gets Marc going at the meetings and Marc’s little face gets so red and he’s laughing so hard. I can see Trinity laughing as hard as Mark makes Marc laugh.

I used to value having a family sacred and I always felt I was missing something growing up. I longed for it. I held my virtue sacred. I held my character sacred. So much so, I was burdensome to those around me. I was prudish, kind of like these republicans are with this abortion things. Some republican had the nerve to say abortion is something that should be decided by white men in the legislature. Their just getting worse and worse. I personally don’t see how there should be any question how a sensible woman should be voting in November.

With all that said. I know hold my faith sacred because it changed me for the better and that did nothing but improve my life.
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds