Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: TRUMP IS A REAL CRUCK!

TRUMP IS A REAL CRUCK! 1 year 7 months ago #7220

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Mark...are you listening to Letitia Jones, the NY AG? I'm completely pissed off! I mean, I knew he was a lying ass cheating bastard but this is ridiculous!
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Justin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TRUMP IS A REAL CRUCK! 1 year 7 months ago #7221

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Justin, I am watching and I am not surprised. This is the problem with that man. He's gotten away with so much criminal behavior over his lifetime that he now feels, and rightly so, he is above the law. He has always been a criminal, lying and cheating on everything he's put his hands on all through his life. He is a walking breathing lie. He is a Devil and everyone who follows him is ignorant and I don't feel sorry for them being robbed because they do so willingly. This is known as the white successful man's guide to wealth. Lie, cheat, steal from anybody and anything you can to enrich yourself. Trump is a prime example of raw greed. Mason has always said, all wealth is obtained at the expense of many innocent people. Our family wealth primarily came from Slavery! Our American Irish roots, can be traced back to Arkansas were our family owned slaves and were active members in the slave trade. That is literally the roots of our families wealth. My grandfather left the south and took his inheritance to the midwest and opened other businesses. He would not hire black Americans because all his life, he was exposed to the belief that black people were not all human. This caused my father to break with his father a go out to seek his own wealth. He did well working but being his father's only son, when my grandfather died, all of his wealth was left to my father. But, the root to our families wealth stems from slavery and the slave trade, something that severely damaged a continent and brutally traumatized an entire race of people, which they continue to suffer from it's affects to this day. Trump is a piece of SHIT with money, point blank. I find it ironic that a Black Woman is bringing this White man down, shutting down his ability to operate in any capacity as a business owner. This is why, most of my wealth is used to right a wrong done by my direct ancestors to the African American Community.

TRUMP IS A REAL CRUCK! 1 year 7 months ago #7222

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
OMG, I know law firms that have refused to do business with him here in New York. I’ve known things years before he became president so I’m not surprised either. He is a master at tax evasion, schemes, fraud, down right lying in an effort to get loans, and pay little to nothing for service no other American can remotely get away with. It’s disgusting. Trump is an example of how little Trump regards others, the law, and America for that matter. He literally operates outside the perimeters of our democracy, our constitution, and this countries laws. Any lawyer’s defending Trump should be avoided by decent people because they are of like mind to be able, in good conscious, defend Trump in any capacity.

TRUMP IS A REAL CRUCK! 1 year 7 months ago #7223

• nicoli
This is a civil matter but the IRS can bring a criminal case for violating the laws he’s violated. Let’s hope they do that. The Trump name will forever be synonymous with criminal behavior on the highest level. He became the president, did such a piss poor job, successfully divided the country, the corrupt against the law abiding, and destroyed his family’s legacy going forward. That’s the saddest part. I feel so sorry for all those born in that family going forward. I’m disgusted but not surprised by this news.

TRUMP IS A REAL CRUCK! 1 year 7 months ago #7224

• Rod
  • Elite Member
I’ll start by saying pop passed away this morning. He was happy, ready, and satisfied with how he lived this life. We can’t ask for a better way to check out. I hope it will be the same for me.

Trump is a disgusting disgrace. So, this is a civil case that will cause many problems for him to operate his businesses? I hope this means no one will be willing to do business with him now. If the do and they get burned, that’s their problem, just as it is for those stupid enough to donate to his political cause now. What the problem is, nothing significant happens to people who do these types of things. They get a slap on the hand and it’s off to the next outrage, which sends the message so what, we got caught, lets do it better the next time. See he thinks he can regain the presidency and this time he will not listen to anyone who doesn’t do exactly what he want’s them to do when he wants them to do it. Many will die, be destroyed, and even more will be financially crippled, ruined, and devastated. He’ll make sure of that. He will be worse than Putin because he has never suffered any consequences for the many wrongs he is guilty of. If there are no consequences for all of this none of it matters and that’s the simple fact. All it will do is create more Donald Trump in the future. I’ll get excited when there is finally some accountability when it comes to that man.

TRUMP IS A REAL CRUCK! 1 year 7 months ago #7225

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Ah Doc…I know we were expecting it, but it’s still sad. You know we are here for you. It is a significant loss.

I fucking hate Trump. I do not care for those who support him either. I can see why there is a divide in this country. I have absolutely have no respect or patience with them. In facts I wish they would all die and I mean it. I say that without any regret, remorse or bad feeling what so ever. So yes, there is a serious divide in this country, the smart against the fucking dumb. The worthy against the fucking losers! I honestly don’t think anybody supporting a lying, riot ringleader that resulted in many people going to jail and he’s attempting it again. He’s ridiculous and his supporters are a bunch of down right fucking losers! I can smell their stench as soon as they come around. I want to through them out of my restaurants. I don’t care about their money. But since I’m a law-abiding business owner, I don’t discriminate. But I so fucking want to.
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Carmine.
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds