Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: TRUMP IS A REAL CRUCK!

TRUMP IS A REAL CRUCK! 1 year 7 months ago #7249

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
They are both getting what they deserve, I heard even the people in Russia are more aggressively protesting the attack on Ukraine. They know what’s happening now and they aren’t happy. Their love ones are dying simply because that tyrant wanted to take over another country. Every dog has its day and it’s time. I’ll be glad to see both of them fall, along with some others around the world.

Trump has literally always been a charlatan, a swindler, a crook, a white-collar thief. He has always been all of these things. Now the proof is coming out. It’s time for the right arms of the law to stop making excuses and deal with a criminal the way criminals get dealt with.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TRUMP IS A REAL CRUCK! 1 year 6 months ago #7329

• Brice
  • Premium Member
Well, in regards to Putin and Ukraine, it’s time to take steps to do something about Putin. They have killed Ukraine civilians and now Putin is making a global threat that will have worldwide devastating effects. He absolutely needs to be stopped. His people are revolting and fleeing the country the man needs to be stopped. I’m glad Ukraine is pushing the Russians back. All of the decent citizens need to stand up against the man.

I was so disgusted listening to the NY AG laid down all the ways the Trump Klan is guilty of doing to lie cheat and steal from we the tax payers. You know, for years they have tried to say it is poor people putting the biggest strain on society when in truth it is wealthy people who do the worst damage. I knew he was crooked but man this really drove the dagger home. Yep, like Jay says, so, what are they going to do about it?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds