Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: TRUMP IS A REAL CRUCK!

TRUMP IS A REAL CRUCK! 1 year 7 months ago #7226

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Oh my FUCKING God!!!! WTF!!! How much more are we supposed to stomach? When oh lord will that man, that fucking evil, twisted monstrosity of a being, get what he deserves? Will Man ever do the right thing? Are we that damn fallen from anything that resembles morality, honorability or grace? Come the fuck on already. There isn’t that much defense lawyers in the damn world. The is now simply an unwillingness of anyone in the legal fucking system to show this country that what is says is true. “NO ONE IS ABOVE THE FUCKING LAW!!!” Prove it shit. It's time for the justice system in this country, to put it’s money where it’s mouth is in start matting out justice on people other than BLACK PEOPLE!!! Do something to WHITE PEOPLE People who do REAL HARM to the damn country and every fucking body in it. Patriots my damn ass. Carmine is right. Fuck Trump supporters. They want to force this country to live under a fucking loser like that. Fuck them. Yeah, there’s a divide all right.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TRUMP IS A REAL CRUCK! 1 year 7 months ago #7227

• Vince
Bye Stew old friend. Look in on us from time to time. Something tells me you will.

I just saw that damn Barr claiming his children are innocent. Bull Shit! I’m angry as well because people who really need loans, tax relief, I remember Mark telling us about a client who cried when Trump and the republican house and senate passed the new tax laws that cut out all the refund single mother’s were receiving and left many of them owing because they decreased the allowances reducing the amount poor families can receive in their tax refunds. I remember how upsetting it was for Mark. So much so, he gave the woman what she was expecting to receive in her tax refund. Every damn thing they do hurts Americans. It doesn’t help anyone but the ones who don’t need help. They are stealing welfare from the poor and all kinds of shit, and it’s because nothing is ever done to white men committing white collar crimes that devastates millions. They lie, the cheat, and the refuse to pay taxes that keep this country running. I’m pissed and I am like Jay, when are I the authorities going to start doing something to people like this? When? They over police Black communities and look the other way in white ones. I hope they lose all rights to operate any kind of business in this damn country.

TRUMP IS A REAL CRUCK! 1 year 7 months ago #7228

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
Two hundred and fifty million dollars folks that is 200,000,000.00. The lies, the deception. We all know we would be in prison if it was us, we all know it. Mark, in your circle, why isn’t anyone doing anything about this? If it wasn’t for Michael Cohen, it wouldn’t be as in the spotlight as it currently is. This is insane what the Trumps have been doing for years now. To hell with Barr, he was Trumps biggest flunky for damn near four years. He was there almost until the end. This is an insane amount of money. It speaks to how this man has manipulated the financial institutions masterfully. Mason is right, he’s always been a piece of shit. Yeah, a lot of white people admire him for mastering how to lie, cheat and steal his way to the top. No…now I’m sick of the people who support him. This doesn’t make any sense.

TRUMP IS A REAL CRUCK! 1 year 7 months ago #7229

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Oh hell yes. I was aware of what he was doing. I have had associates do pretty much the same type thing. I’ve had clients walk away from my firm because I wouldn’t do the kinds of things accountants for corrupt companies are willing to do. Yes we were aware of what was going on but all I could do was stay clear of it. That’s what I did.

TRUMP IS A REAL CRUCK! 1 year 7 months ago #7230

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Oh man, and people keep supporting this crook. Talking stupid I mean wow. And they are superior right? That’s fucking laughable right now. Their dumb white asses, keep giving a damn known thief their money and they want to be considered the superior species. They want to support a liar and a thief. My question is, what does that tell the rest of us about what kind of people they are. This is why we have to fight back strong because those people simply can’t be allowed to control our country. Idiots, that’s all I can say, Idiots.

TRUMP IS A REAL CRUCK! 1 year 7 months ago #7231

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
None of this surprises me, none. I’m with Jay what are they going to do about it? That man is a walking contradiction. Everything he does and says is a form of deception. I hope we are coming to the end of the Trump saga because he is a natural disgrace and his kids are just as bad as he is. The apples didn’t fall far from the tree. instead of cleaving to their mother they sided with their corrupt father so they get what they deserve.

Let’s talk Putin and his ass threatening Nuclear weapons. He underestimated the Ukrainians and they are kicking his ass. He’s a bully and he is getting his ass kicked. He’s a coward and it will also be good when his ass falls once and for all.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds