Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Representation!

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7133

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I agree that these trump people aren’t normal and to call them sub-human seems only fair and fitting. The rational they operate under is simply insane. We absolutely don’t need them in congress representing us or in our local government. I’m for the fight to rid ourselves of these people and put in true humans in these positions of authority and power.

Mark is absolutely right again, and Luke I’m so happy for you. I can relate in so many ways ;) can’t wait to see you at the end of the month.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7134

• nicoli
LUKE…you stud you! Marc this is going to be fun. We are bringing it Luke oh yes indeed.

Well, who can explain it better than Sir Paul, Sir Marcus. So true so right. My old ass has pledge to my fellow Gnostic friends and family. I’m not about to go messing around with no damn dragons. Nope no Dracaring my ass.

I really wish Nemesis would come light some asses up though, namely those who are abusing their children in all ways. Some of these stories are so vicious. Parents doing this shit. I with Ebony, there are bad sub-humans in all races among we humans. Based on that, no woman should be forced to bring a child she doesn’t want into the world. It’s not fair to the unborn innocent child. Any person in their right mind would consider this. Everyone doesn’t love kids, that is extremely obvious and t here is no real protection for them.

Women are dying at the hands of abusive men, every day. The republicans are not blind to this. They simply don’t care. Minorities continue to die at the hands of racist police officers, they know this as well but the don’t care. Funny how the care when the law knocks on the door of a white criminal. I’m reminded of the saying the is for everyone except the white people. Justice means just us white people. I’m waiting to see some real justice hit Trumps ass.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7135

• Marc
  • Premium Member
Congratulations Uncle Luke, I know where you are as well.

Uncle Mark don’t be too hard on my Uncle Luke and you are the smartest man I’ve ever known. I’m so proud to be blood related to you. You always clear things up. I agree with Ebony, white people might be an enhancement that doesn’t mean all of them were affected in a negative way. Privilege didn’t not turn them all and still hasn’t my uncles are the best and they are unracist blue and green-eyed blonde white men in the country.

I think Dick Chaney is right about Trump being this country’s biggest threat. He is the worst and brings out the worst in everyone I know. Sadly, what was once a serious party has been forever destroyed because they have chosen to back a horrid creature. They are stupid. I’m for doing whatever I can do to help oust them from our government and replace them with sensible leaders not prone to listening to a bunch of fanatics. My daughters deserve better and it’s my job to protect them.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7136

• Vince
I second Doc Jess’ Bravo Mark. I actually understand myself a little better. I agree that isn’t an excuse to mistreat other human beings. Clearly some of those who were slightly enhanced, took their technological enhancements way too far. Let’s face it, trump supporters look like rejects, so subhuman is appropriate. Some to the things they are saying are just ignorant and they sound like lunatics.

Trump espionage! Damn did you all hear that? This man could potentially be spying for Putin. He was rubbing elbows with this man too much. Trump is really dangerous. This man is about to bring down an entire country and the republicans are helping him. Dying for him. This fool threatened federal agents at the FBI field office in Cincinnati. He is a dangerous fool. He has never had boundaries so does not know when to stop. Navarro…outraged when his ass got arrested for defying court orders. They think they are above the law, literally, and they get angry when they are treated like the criminals they are. They think they are above reproach. That’s the kind of men and women trump surrounded himself with. Those who prove privilege has corrupted them are people who blindly follow a fool. Like the more party idea, I think that will stop a party like the republicans from taking over in all levels of congress.

Luke, Congrates my friend I’m happy for you. And… I’m looking forward to joining your brother in some serious shit talking bro :lol: :lol: :lol:

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7137

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Amen Ebony, you are right my lady. :cheer:

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7138

• Stew
Forum and Gnostic friends and family, I’m an old man...and the ignorance in the world is heavy. Jay...beautiful article. I agree and I'm glad I wasn't a sub-human in this life. I had a good life, I was one of the very privilege but I was also able to see that didn't make me special, just fortunate. I cared for those less fortunate, especially after reunited with my son, finding my faith, and marrying my soul mate. I have no regrets at this time. I do feel disgust with what was once a respectable party of which I was a part of. Mark...you know you are right son and I can vouch for that. Son you are so intelligent and I've never been more proud. You are my only child and you have given me three beautiful adult grandchildren and many great grand children have come from them. I have also enjoyed three younger grandchildren and they are a joy.

If this sounds like goodbye it's because it is. I look forward to seeing you all at the summer meeting and we will talk more about why I am leaving the forum. briefly I will tell you I am having some age-related health issues. I have been ill for a while now. I have been diagnosed cancer, yes it’s the pancreas. Keep fighting young people! Fight to make this world a place where my grandchildren and great grandchildren can thrive and enjoy a life that a democratic government system will afford them. Fight for the future of our nation! I am with you and I am so honored to have known and been a part of all of your lives. See you at the meeting in less than two weeks.

Luke...congratulations and I am so glad to be able to take part in the banter we fellas will give you young man. No that it is all in love and with Joy for you young man.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds