Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Representation!

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7139

• Mia
I think it’s a shame the way the now trump republicans are acting as if that man is innocent in anyway. He has never been innocent, never told the truth, never been accountable for anything wrong his done to so many people. He had the privilege life wealth and race have given him and he feels like he us untouchable. Life has taught him he is untouchable. Most white people benefit from a life of privilege but not all. My adopted parents struggled through life. They are good people and I’m so glad I can help them now. They were poor, they are good people. I like what Doc R said, I love what Mark said, and I loved even more what Ebony said. Jay…I think just need to get the crazy people out of congress and open the eyes of all the crazy people supporting them. That’s what we have to do.

We have the good with the bad. I want to congratulate Luke and Trinity and I hope they have a happy life together. I also am very sorry to hear about Mr. Hammell. We love you and I can’t wait to see you at the end of the month.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7140

• Brice
  • Premium Member
Doc R, Mark summed it up for me as well and I agree with everything he said.

Jay, I loved this article bro. I think Sub-human is a good description they just don’t look or act like normal level headed humans. All has been said so I’ll just add, Trump is a criminal and should be behind bars not free to consider running for president again. We need to make sure no one who thinks he should lead this country again never get into an public office local or federal I definitely agree wit that.

Mr. H…I am so sorry to hear this news from you and I look forward to seeing you in little while now.

Luke, congratulations and I also look forward to giving you a hard time with you brother and the other fellas during the summer meeting.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7141

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
Senior Mr. H…you are in my prayers and I can’t wait to see you in a couple weeks.

Luke and Trinity, that is fantastic news and we are so happy for you. I also can’t wait to do the girl pow wow with Trinity and welcome into the tribe :lol: .

JR, good job, like Brice says, everything I feel has been said. I agree with it all, no humane person would be tolerant of women being forced to stay in physically, mentally psychologically, and sexually abusive marriages and I know for damn sure kids in these type homes are not happier, I came from one so that notion is bullshit and spoken like a male chauvinist pig. Seems most white male republicans are of this description and a few black and latino ones as well. Anyone who thinks a young girl should be forced to bare the offspring of a rapist isn’t human but a savage. Any person who thinks it’s okay to murder minorities with impunity should are savages so…sub-human suits them in every way.
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by lindsey.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7142

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
Grandpa, I am deeply saddened about the news. I love and will be near you for as long as you need me to be.

Luke man I can’t wait to tease you. :lol: congratulations my friend.

I agree with everyone else because I am a normal human and ready to fight for some normalcy to be restored to congress. It is not very many people who support trump or violence against out government the news just likes to give the few too much attention.

We are many, we are strong, and we can win this fight. We just have to be willing to engage in that fight.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7143

• Val
  • Premium Member
Senior Mr. H, you are in my prayers, you are brave and we stand with you in these delicate times.

Luke I’m so happy for you and Trinity and I agree with Trinity, that is going to be one beautiful child.

I liked Jay’s article and the term for all the barbaric people in congress who call themselves republicans. There has been a real republican among the trump supporters since that crazy man took office. Look at how they will not vote for any bill the democrats bring forth to help the average American. They only want to help the wealthy. I just can’t see, as an average American, being a part of a political party like that. I will be glad when we have more than two parties to choose from. I like what you labeled the Jay because it fits perfectly.

Mark you are brilliant and I agree with everything you said. I love and respect you and I value your opinion on all things.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7144

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
I am very sad to hear you have cancer Mr. H. Me and my family will keep you in our prayers and take this walk gladly with you and your family.

Luke…it’s on Bro and in the meantime CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Jay…great article bro, very enlightening. I’m in agreement simply because it is very inhumane to do the things the republicans are trying to do women, children, and minorities. It’s not rocket science, the republicans are a party for white men, wealthy white men. The rest of the world should have no rights, especially women, children, and minorities, especially black people. They are rebelling against all level of government doing things that will cause riots like the one that happened January 6, 2021. These are a band of criminals, but because they are white, that makes them right. BULLSHIT. Let a group of African American or Mexican group of people showed up outside the FBI building anywhere, see what happens. That’s the problem the law is only supposed to apply to Minorities and women. Sub-humans, that’s a very good term.

Mark, that was brilliant bro, absolutely brilliant.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds