Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: May meeting, Shooters

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6950

• Kay
  • Premium Member
The whole thing stinks so bad it’s not hard to believe it was something more sinister afoot. In fact, the more sinister plot makes the situation make since but it could be as simple as the officers were cowardly, and no one was interested in doing their job that day which was to the luck of the shooter. You know that really doesn’t jive as being the whole story though because of how they are handling it. I mean threatening the parents about talking to the media and none of them are officially saying anything. Hmmm.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6951

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m reading this shit and freaking the fuck out. I heard that police chief in Uvalde is supposed to break his silence today hum. Also watching this never-before-seen footage of what happened on Jan 6 last year. It was fucking insane.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6952

• Linden
  • Premium Member
Personally, I think something twisted and ugly is definitely going on in Uvalde. It is chilling but believable it is exactly as Doc. Jess says. But, it’s like given a test of murder feed the beast in the shooter and even if they promised him he would get off he lost it. Something clearly snapped in him and he just went crazy.

Speaking of bad officers, the one who shot Lyoya the black man in Michigan, shooting him in the back of the head, will be charged with murder. He was on top of him and Lyoya was laying on his stomach and he shot him in the back of his head.

I agree, we’ve had a very huge problem that started coming to light with all the police related killings in these past years. Let’s see what happens to these officers in Uvalde, I’m expected just what happened in Kentucky with Breanna Taylor.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6953

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
It doesn’t shock me but it does scare me. The realization that we have a bunch of monstrous demons in positions of power in local and federal governments is downright chilling. You want to know how this happened but the truth is, it is something that has been going on for a very long time. No one would address it. No one would do anything about it. It was an infection just like racism, that isn’t treated and it just gets worse. We can’t be surprised by anything we learn because of who we are dealing with. It really makes you wonder, who are the real criminals in this country?

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6954

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Amen Vicki Amen

I agree Rhena. Trumps ass should go to jail for that shit point blank.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 11 months ago #6955

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
I know I am a comfort. Don’t apologize Mason is a comfort to me so it’s all right Lydia and Ryan. I can handle it.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds