Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: May meeting, Shooters

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 10 months ago #6962

• Beth
  • Premium Member
I’m a little feed up is what I am. I’m really sick of the lies the republicans continue to feed all of us. I’m sick of their shit and I’m ready to fight back now. I’m a young democrat and this scary shit is for the birds. I think we are on the right track fighting fire with fire and now it’s time to elect fighters into congress not bought off old, white people period. It’s not just the men, some of the women are too old and need to go as well. Susan Collins and that other woman who is a republican. How dare they not care about gun violence. Aren’t they mothers? How dare they not care about all those kids being murdered! What kind of bitches are they? Heartless and I hate them more than I hate the sorry ass old republican men in congress.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 10 months ago #6963

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
I have no confidence in our government at all. I don’t have any respect for the Supreme Court and won’t as long as that Thomas sits on the bench and his ugly ass wife was a part of that Jan 6th attack on our democracy. He needs to go and so do all the others that were put in there by Mitchy. I can’t stand that man I really can’t. Did he really thing we were going to respect his court picks and be all right with it? Fool. If the only way to get a far shake is to kill them. Then so be it. They are hurting to many of us with their bullshit and a law is a law and should not be easily overturned. It would be if they weren’t patrician like they aren’t supposed to be. A simple solution, terms all around.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 10 months ago #6964

• Val
  • Premium Member
I want to say I’m glad the news is back to normal. I was so tired of see trump in the news every day, talking about chaos. And its really not surprising he went out like this. I expected it. It was actually worse than I thought it would be but I didn’t expect him to leave peacefully. I imagined them dragging him out shouting he didn’t really lose but this was far worse than that. I hope there will be some accountability.

I agree with the doctor simply because it’s happening just as he and Uncle Mike said it would happen, like it always happens in this country. I agree with the woman who spoke to congress about her injured child, injured by the shooter in Buffalo. The Ugliness in this country is exactly who too many of us are and it’s time we face that and stop pretending this is a country full of good, loving, kind, peaceful, civilized, democratic people. That’s a damn lie.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 10 months ago #6965

• Vince
I’m thinking there is some truth to what the doc says as well. Mike was right on the money too. Now they want to talk and tell the country some bullshit as story that frankly doesn’t quite cut it. Something needs to happen and I’m glad people are marching. We seem to be doing that a lot lately. To me that says a lot of people are tired of them old white folk in congress doing nothing but catering to the lobbyists who have bought them off representing some big corporation that doesn’t give a damn about inflation. Greed, is a monstrous thing isn’t it. It’s time to fight and I’m not so young Beth. I’m with you sister, let’s do the damn thing.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 10 months ago #6966

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
I’m still listening to this Jan 6th investigation and I’m telling you, there is no question in my mind that Trumps ass is crazy. He also is a big con artist. He ripped all those people off to line his own pockets and pay off some debts, particularly to the Russians. Mason said he became president to pay off his debts racked up with the Russians. I guess he paid all that money jipping the American public. I don’t feel sorry for any of them though because they are stupid. They were used and I guess they loved it because many of them still support this Devil.

Doc I think you were right on the money and it is a tragic, crying shame the levels some people in power will stoop to get what they want. I’m afraid yes, this is exactly who too many people in this country are.

May meeting, Shooters 1 year 10 months ago #6967

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I am horrified by all of this and anxious to live somewhere else. I don’t know how it will be but I don’t want to live where people can be killed and anyone around them is expendable including children. We have a party in this government that will do nothing to protect its citizens. I’m just disgusted. All of the things that are going on in this country are over the top. We have people influencing leaders and they are clearly insane. That damn Qonan is a serious insane movement and the evangelicals are just as bad. I mean seeing devils and demons in plain view just makes you wonder how long is it going to be before the shit hits the fan. If you ask me it speaks to the shape, we as human beings, are in as a whole. America has always been full of hate and strife.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds