Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Equality

Equality 1 year 11 months ago #6897

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
Mason you are definitely gifted.

Now, by now all of you have heard about the shooting in Buffalo New York. First, this speaks to the blind idiots of white supremacist. A blind fool can see CLEARLY this is not the time to be killing up black people. The dumbest of dumb can see that. Those days are over dumb people OVER and we aren’t going back. Just like we aren’t going to go back to the stone age of treating women like objects instead of human beings that are responsible for bringing us all into the world. Women are human beings and like men have the right to what decide what they want to do about something happening to their body. NO ONE has the right to tell someone else they have to do something with THEIR body they don’t want to do. Where in the hell is the Equality here? No, the Mega Republicans have lost their damn minds and the leadership is creating a breeding ground for the kind of violence we see happening in Buffalo. They are the seeds and democrats taking too long to handle the dysfunction, waters those seeds which actually produce weeds and we all know how quickly weeds can spread and take over your yard. We want to see results. We want all leadership involved in the attempted coup in 2020 to be brought to justice. We need a Supreme court packed with honorable, HONEST justices, not extremist that are a part of the Maga Republican part and don’t have wives that take active parts in attempted coups. We need terms in congress and the supreme court, I’m sick of the old people trying to keep us trapped in a draconian way of life because they are old as dinosaurs! Go away already, die or something!!! Right now, to me, there is nothing worse for a democracy than an old white male politician and I’m white!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Equality 1 year 11 months ago #6898

• Brice
  • Premium Member
Sometimes I love when Mason predicts something but other times it scares me. So, I don’t ask because I’d rather be surprised about somethings especially personal things.

OMG Aaron I completely agree. I’m tired of old white people, because it’s these old white women too, trying to drag us down to their ugly world. I’m tired of it. I don’t think any man has the right to tell any woman what to do with her body even if she’s his wife. Women aren’t telling men what to do with their bodies. I don’t believe the Most High meant in any way that men are better than women and should rule over women treating them like second class citizens or some kind of sexual sub human designed to live in their shadows, lay down for them for their pleasure, and bare the more sons to continue the process and daughters to be subjected to the process. No, God, True God, had nothing to do with that way of thinking. I’m sick of religion being a form of control in our lives. I sick of old people smothering us with their old fashion, outdated, ways of treating people. I’m sick of our old ass congress. We need more AOCs in congress more black women, real ones not the stupid ass kissing ones who are a part of the republican party. We need to look at character when we vote as well, and lets get some of these old people out of congress so we can grow and prosper like a country should. Old people are dying so let’s stop acting like they are all wise and all-knowing because they are proving that’s a lie. The wise are the those who are morally cognitive among us and they are progressive like the Most High because life is about progression. HELLO!.

Equality 1 year 11 months ago #6899

• Mia
Mason I just want things to change. I want younger people in congress because this old shit is really played out. They are destroying this planet and they don’t care. We need terms in congress and in the court because right now it is dysfunctional. How are we supposed to respect a court designed to uphold the constitution when it’s full of people trying to dismantle it? No, we don’t respect your reformed patrician court Mitch McConnell and we don’t have any faith in them. They lie like you, they have no honor, nor do you, and you have no fucking morals but who cares if you are comfortable with yourself. I guess you have to be.

Equality 1 year 11 months ago #6900

• Stew
I’m an old man and I agree with the young people. It’s time to let them handle their world how they see fit. They don’t want all these old ways. I don’t blame them. The world is not that great a place and it’s so obvious the Earth is tired of this shit. Cancer is taking all kinds of folk. Cancer is from Earth just like Covid, which hasn’t gone anywhere.

Older white people and a few misguided black people are hell bent on taking away equality for all people and that simply has to end. Great Article Mason, and thank you I had to know. :cheer:

Equality 1 year 11 months ago #6901

• Vince
I think Mason is pretty cool too.

I also think there are too many old people period in positions of authority and that is why things are so bad. No there are not evolving because they are dying. No, they don’t want progression their bodies are deteriorating because they are old. They want to mess things up for the younger people because they envy them. Their time has passed and it’s time for something new. They can’t stand that. They have tried everything to keep things in the messed-up way they are, passing the extremist, racist, hateful, miss conception of superiority down but it’s failing now. The day of religious persecution are over. I mean they can’t keep using religion as a way of tormenting others, because like Mason has said time and time again, their sacred books are an account of history but were not actually written by the Most High. This is so obvious because of all the hate and hateful intent. I mean, with their version of God and righteousness, who needs a Devil honestly their religion is the Devil and we have to step away in order to really see.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds