Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Equality

Equality 1 year 11 months ago #6891

• Linden
  • Premium Member
I think Mason is super cool. :cheer: ,

I also agree this is an attempt to control the woman as she is the most desirable thing to all men. She brings the greatest pleasure to a man, a pleasure she doesn’t always feel. This is something that most be controlled, available to some men at all times, sometimes no matter how young she is. I agree these type men are greedy cowards who lack self-control and try to make their degusting desires legal, acceptable. I’m not shocked this is happening, that Kavanagh showed us how pathetic he is during his confirmation hearings. He did with he was accused of doing and not just to the accuser that came forward. It’s just who he is. He’s always smiling so gleefully, posing in a position he should not occupy. Hell no! If respect from WE THE PEOPLE is what they want for the court, they can forget it. They are liars, cheaters, women oppressor, and race oppressors. I far from respecting five of the members in the body of our supreme court as they are no honorable people.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Equality 1 year 11 months ago #6892

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
Mason that is so cool. Does it keep you safe?

I am mortified by all of this, the thought of being told I can’t do something with my body is just horrifying. I do think we need to get the pill because the traditional way we go about terminating a pregnancy is kind of barbaric. Be that as it may, I hope we can turn the situation around. I hope the republicans are never in power again and I really wish all of the old people would go I don’t care what party they are in. If they are older than 65 they should be forced to retire.

I do not respect the high court full of republican liars with draconian ideas about women and minorities. I just don’t respect them much less want to call them your honor. I don’t and will never respect the opinion of five of the people who sit on that court we need to appoint more honorable real justices to uphold this countries constitution, something this current court is not doing because of the extremist who occupy seats on the bench.

Equality 1 year 11 months ago #6893

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
Mason, I love you! I think you are amazing. I just laugh because when you said it, my mind was eased.

I am worried about my daughters. I know how Mark feels now about his sons, my God, they have shown us how much we are all in this fight together. People like the Maga republicans won’t be happy until they have stripped us all of some of our freedoms and most of our right to equality. I was out there with Black Lives Matter, and now I’m out there with women protesting this threat of taking away rights to their own bodies. It’s becoming really hard to even visit the United States as we are hardly here as well. Equality is harder and harder for all Americans to see.

Equality 1 year 11 months ago #6894

• Val
  • Premium Member
I’m not socked by Mason’s predictions. And I do trust them. Did she tell everyone she can tell if someone is dead if she sees a picture of them? She say’s everyone has an aura around them and when they have left this life the aura is not there. She also said some people have a brighter aura which means they have made it to their next destination. A good place and their aura shines brighter. It was beautiful.

I just want to know that this abortion thing will not go far. I want to know that my body and the decisions about my body will ultimately remain with me. I can’t believe this is happening but I realize I shouldn’t expect anything more out of what we are getting from the republicans of today.

Equality 1 year 11 months ago #6895

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I think so Jazze JJ, trump is going to die within the year. Covid does not leave the body and he’s age and weight are working against him. He has also had three strokes on record so I just don’t see him living much longer at all.
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Mason.

Equality 1 year 11 months ago #6896

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
Mason just amazes me. Sometimes she blurts something out without thought or without it being planned. That’s what I love. I like listening to her because sometimes she’s talking and you have to wonder what she’s talking about, who she’s talking about. Sometimes she talks in metaphors kind of. She just reminds me of a modern-day profit or something I don’t know. Like the Putin thing, it just fell off her lips long ago. No one asked it just came out :lol: Trump too, she said he had Covid before it was actually revealed.

I don’t ask I just wait on her to tell me how she feels about things and I listen. Sometimes she distracted by things going on in her family or with people close to her, in her day-to-day life. When she’s at ease things come to her more clearly. For example, this article, it took her time to post it because she knew what is going on right now was key to the topic of this article. Equality, old white men, men period, Mega republicans, in positions of power, in our highest court, are attempting to take away the equal rights women have to their bodies and to make their own choice like men can do these things. Mason says they want to control the flower, a weak spot for most men. Unfortunately, it’s attached to a female body and they want to control it, have as much of it as they want legally.
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by lindsey.
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds