Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Equality

Equality 1 year 11 months ago #6885

• nicoli
Yep, that’s true. That’s when I stopped worrying. I’m not surprised either bro.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Equality 1 year 11 months ago #6886

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Justin, sadly yes, yes, and yes. I won’t share bad things though. Trump is not recovering from covid. His lungs are badly damaged, worse than those of a smoker, he is weak, and tires easily. He is old, over weight and on borrowed time. That I see clearly. I don’t see I sense things if that makes sense.

Equality 1 year 11 months ago #6887

• Tina
  • Premium Member
We only visit the US now and I’m so comfortable with that. I do worry about Putin though and I hope Ukraine’s fight will deter him from trying to invade any other European countries. I am glad to be away from the madness and I rest easier knowing my kids are safe. I don’t have to worry about law enforcement shooting my son in the back for have expired tags on his car. I had to go. This people are filled with hate Mason and it’s a hate that just moves down through each generation. That is obvious I’m just glad to be out of the negativity, fear, and uncertainty.

Equality 1 year 11 months ago #6888

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I want to say I’m glad we live in one of the places that will never do away with women’s rights but I never thought would be where we are today either. Mason, I don’t think equality is in the cards for the new Maga republican party and the democrats are too soft to deal with these monsters. To me a moderate democrat is a soft republican. We need full blown democrats in congress and we need to make sure we first are voting like mad because that’s what made it impossible for the cue to come to be successful. We need to keep turning out like that because it makes it impossible for them to deny what the American people want.

I with you Carmine, I don’t think I want to know :lol: But she has proven this thing she does time and time again.

Equality 1 year 11 months ago #6889

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
Mason is amazing Jay. :cheer:

I’m just glad I do not associate with my mother’s family, she’s married to a Maga republican and it has completely sucked her in and she told me years ago I was tainted anyway and I don’t think right. I was a lost cause and she washed her hands of me. I’m glad because they are literally crazy. I remember he telling me I should have aborted all my kids because I was tainted, making them tainted. She had the nerve to call Josh when we first got married and tell him I’m a fourth black, my father was biracial. So, no they don’t think anyone deserves the benefits this country offers unless they are white. The white women feel this way as well and they love to use God as a shield of their hatred. As long as no accountability is demanded from the bad people in the Maga party, the bad people in positions of power and authority, this will just get worse.

Equality 1 year 11 months ago #6890

• JJ
  • Premium Member
Okay…what about Trump Mason? Is he going to hang around forever. Not that it will matter, he started a sick movement and unfortunately it won’t die with him. Maybe I should say he empowered a madness that hid in the shadows. They have always been there they just weren’t as brazen as they are now. Mason also says it’s the Flower they want to control. It’s true look at how men for years have subjected women to sexual oppression of some kind. They have always tried to beat them down and destroy women’s sense of self-worth and here we are once again. They don’t give a damn about children and whether they live or die, they want to control the woman herself. I think it’s disgusting. It’s barbaric and disgusting and we can’t allow them to do this. I have a mother, sisters, family whom I don’t want to allow something like this to stand.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds