Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Equality

Equality 1 year 11 months ago #6841

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
The new article is up everyone. It took me a minute to post this and I realized why within this week and the issues that have come to light this week I see why I had couldn't finish the article sooner than today. Let's talk about with it means to be a part of the American system in these times.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Equality 1 year 11 months ago #6843

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Mason, believe me we understand the delay. We are living in crazy times and allow me to say, I am a man who fully supports Abortion, because I do not like the idea of paying for children I did not help make and don't even know! I am not a welfare and food stamp fan and fully appreciate it when people can decide not to bring a child into the world they are not ready to fully support and care for. There is way to much child abuse going on in the world as well. This decision is a disaster any way you look at it. We need to raise our voices at the ballot boxes and do our part folks. Every one is entitled to privacy and the right to do as they wish with their own person. I don't hear them telling men what to do like use male birth control and stop fathering all these unwanted pregnancies. Folks, the Maga lunatics are a breed of republicans that stand alone. Let's show them how alone they are.

Great Article Sis!!

Equality 1 year 11 months ago #6844

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
The republicans have been shooting for this for a long time and now that it is here, I think they are about to see they bit off more than they can chew. None of us want a bunch of unwanted children coming into the world, whose parents can’t provide for them and lean to the tax payer to support them. It’s also time to understand that the Maga republicans started before trump, as I left the party because the ideals were becoming too radical and draconian for my taste. I’m for less taxes and free markets. Forcing women to have babies they can’t provide for is not my idea of less taxes. Let’s just get to voting and remember there are other parts of the constitution that protect a person’s right to privacy beyond the 14th amendment. It’s time to get just as creative as the maga republicans have been and turn this mess around.

Equality 1 year 11 months ago #6846

• Karen
  • Premium Member
I’m just embarrassed to be a part of this country today. I’m ashamed and embarrassed to be white. I’m sick of the kind of white men that make up the maga republican party they are the kinds of white men that have given this country a bad history and now they want to hide it. I’m tired of them being in positions of power. I’m just sick to death of them. As we delve into American history as we have combined all of American history, I am disgusted and ashamed. I’m glad to know and I’m prepared to take whatever steps necessary to bring about change and that means getting some of these stupid white men out of positions of power and I have no confidence or respect for what is known as our so-called supreme court.

Equality 1 year 11 months ago #6847

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Mason it’s going to affect poor women, people most. We need to be there to help out as much as we can. I can’t believe this is happening and Mike I hope you are right. It’s like going to war, a civil war. Is war all they know? Why are they so hell bent on causing these kinds of problems? Demons I swear. Don’t be ashamed Angie, it's not you. It's men in general too not just white men. our group has the best men life has to offer but the majority of men are war mongers, selfish, self-centered, and self-serving, particularly the men that make up all these factious groups we hear about today. VOTE!

Equality 1 year 11 months ago #6848

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I am not an abortion advocate as Mason always say but I do leave that choice up to the people in that situation. I think men need to feel what they enjoy making women feel, inferior and they should be forced to get fixed like animals to prevent pregnancy. That would stop a lot of unwanted pregnancies. I also think a rapist should be forced to have a vasectomy if he is found guilty of one rape, or of assaulting a small child. Some of this needs to rest on the shoulders of men. I looked at that video too Mason and man oh man, some of these republicans are literally insane and therefore dangerous to us all as Putin is dangerous to all of Europe.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds