Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Liberty, Justice and Freedom

Liberty, Justice and Freedom 2 years 2 weeks ago #6836

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
I think like Aunt Vicki. It’s supposed to be a democracy but I think it’s like she says, it was always supposed to include only white men. I think no one would be embarrassed if the let the truth out and worked hard to change those ugly tendencies. I mean if they are so embarrassed by it, change it. Make sure it never happens again. We can’t change things if we don’t acknowledge the bad things we’ve done and change them. I don’t want to think it is hopeless but there is a lot of things going on that are so ungodly, evil even. Until we get passed the lies Mark, it just won’t improve I’m afraid, so I’m glad I live in Europe but this Putin thing is scary.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Liberty, Justice and Freedom 2 years 2 weeks ago #6837

• Benji
  • Premium Member
All I can say is Mark is right again. I can definitely see how the things are today clearly is not godly so no the republicans don’t want a democracy that is inclusive. God loves us all, they don’t. Evangelicals are a joke. They are not instruments of God. They do not work for God or in his service. However, they do work for Money and everything falls second to that idol. So, the republicans worship money, most of them, particularly the ones who follow trump. That means they will continue to strive for a separate way of governing this country. Laws are for all none white/none male/poor people. As fare as they are concerned, Jay is right, democracy is only for white men and wealthy men of all creeds and races. Money breaks the color barrier to a certain degree if you are a man.

Liberty, Justice and Freedom 2 years 2 weeks ago #6838

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Well, I mean, what can you say, I can definitely see how real democracy is a virtuous idea and therefore Godly in nature. I can also see how completely ungodly to many Republicans in this country are. If you ask me that is the reason for all the troubles we are having. They trying to remove history from schools, they taking away a woman right to her own body, police brutality of minorities, particularly black people. They even rough house black women and teenagers. I just don’t see them doing the things to white women that they do to black women. So…nope it’s not democratic across the board and it clearly was probably never intended to be. I will say, I’m sure the countries founders probably never expected the mess that is going on today. Who could have imagined this?

Liberty, Justice and Freedom 2 years 1 week ago #6839

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
As I read all the responses to the article, I can’t help be feel good about the group of people who share my faith. All of you have your eyes wide open. We are all races and ethnicity and we all see the truth. Hate just jumps from one target to another. If the primary target is removed, it moves to the next most vulnerable target. The situation with black people is now exposed in all it’s ugliness, and the more they try to cover it up the more people are going and finding out the truth for themselves. All they are doing is making every curious to know what is so bad. This crusade to stop the fictional idea that teachers are teaching critical race theory is backfiring and crumbling like an avalanche. The reverting to attacking women’s rights an example of how hate just jumps from one target to the next.

Jay, I was so impressed with the way you worded you views. You are so right and I have to admit I never thought about things from that aspect before. You’re right, the founding father’s thoughts were for the White man. So, they wanted to maintain some of the English concepts of the wealthy making the decision, and the republican party actually embodies that ideal.

Chris, they simply shoot the men and the women they treat like dirt on the bottom of their shoes. All of this reminds us of how the idea of police officers came to be and after all these years the original premise is still realized. No respect for women and minorities. These abortion laws are unbelievable. I would tell all parents to put their daughters on some form of birth control early and they can decide if they want to continue with it after they are at an age that is considered adult. It is the poor community that would be affected most by these laws but, they have to maintain a poor class so they want those babies coming into the world into lives of hell and misery. I want to concentrate our efforts in those areas of these states helping the young girls prevent pregnancy all together. But we can only do so much at some point laws will have to be put into place that prevents fathers from raping their daughters and provide some level of protection for young girls even if their fathers are wealthy.

But, my brother, like our father, is right. Democracy is a godly concept and it can’t be modified like Niobi called it :lol: We simply can’t make God something God is not. God has no attributes of hate toward any living thing for any reason. However, man does.

Liberty, Justice and Freedom 2 years 1 week ago #6840

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Good responses everyone. Let me tell you, even though my looks afford me all the privilege this life has to offer. I’d rather identify as being Irish instead of white American. I do know the history and it’s not comforting. In fact, it makes you real uncomfortable. But the answer is not to cover it up or attempt to alter, or eliminate aspects of it. We have to know all the history in order to change behaviors and insure that, although the founding fathers like Jay brought to our attention, more than likely didn’t look beyond their white skin and white privilege when they drafted this nations laws, the fact remains the words are the words and they have to apply to and for everyone.

There is no logical explanation for the abortion prevention laws going into effect in too many states, we will never be living in any of them. We have helped many families simply relocate to better areas. They simply couldn’t afford to make the move but we are happy to assist. At the end of the day, it’s going to be better if you live in a liberal state where this is not a problem.

Policing is a big issue for me thus my family is not in America anymore. I don’t want my half black sons gunned down and my daughter’s thrown around like trash. The thought just literally turns my stomach. So I have to do what keeps me comfortable and I have little faith anything will be done to stop police brutality and murder in America.

All in all, if everyone in a country that claims to be built on democracy, is not included in that concept, it is not a real democracy. There is a struggle to become one but the United States is not there yet. They lying and cheating go way back and it continues today. And unfortunately, money is blinding and clouds judgment.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds