Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Liberty, Justice and Freedom

Liberty, Justice and Freedom 2 years 2 weeks ago #6824

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I have to agree I don’t see much democracy, not for all American Citizen. I also have to agree to many people aren’t being held accountable for the wrong they do. I’m tired of hearing about Biden’s approval rating. Who in the hell are they asking? I just don’t have any faith in polls. I don’t have any faith in any of our institutions, and Jay perfectly explains why. They have been off from the start. No real effort has ever been made to correct these wrongs and now all they want to do is continue to cover them up. Once again they want to rewrite history in their favor and the rest of us be damned. Well, their god is money and all they admire is power. As long as people like this remain in position of authority and get away with criminal behavior, nothing will ever get better. Trump should be in prison, charged with treason because he tried to over-turn the will of the people and incited an attack on this nation’s capital, but where is he? Off in Florida threatening to run again.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Liberty, Justice and Freedom 2 years 2 weeks ago #6825

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I agree Mark, democracy is Godly, so, based on all we have witnessed, should anyone be questioning the validity of this article? I know I can definitely feel that the republican party is so far from being godly it’s a joke when they profess to doing anything in the service of the Most High. Policing was designed to insure slavery and the oppression of black people. Here we are 400 hundred years later, and that has never been more clear than it is right now. Like Adam Chris, I could not deal with it anymore, I left and took several others with me. We now work in Securities for Mark and Luke, man do they have a lot of irons in the fire. :lol: I make more and praise the Most High I am feeling better about what I do.

Liberty, Justice and Freedom 2 years 2 weeks ago #6826

• Beth
  • Premium Member
No…I can’t say I feel like this is a real and whole democracy. I’m just wondering if they are ever going to do something about policing. We have far too many family members in danger of having a fatal encounter with law enforcement and it is a scary thing. Jay, I think you hit the nail directly on the head and in many states they are seriously showing the extent of their hate with these abortion laws and this critical race theory. I’m glad our kids will attend the Gnostic Learning Academy. So…can the tell private school what to teach? I mean, it’s not a part of the public school system, but if they are making some things illegal to teach and say, can they cause a problem for our school? I certainly hope not.
Last Edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by Beth.

Liberty, Justice and Freedom 2 years 2 weeks ago #6827

• Miles
  • Premium Member
All I can say is we need to wake up before they seriously turn this country into a horrible place to be. We all better wake up and start fighting to remain free. I think everyone who had a part in that insurrection should be kicked out of congress and until they do something to those people, we are in danger of all the horrible things they tried to do to overturn the past election happening in the future. Also, they keep talking about voter fraud and they are the only ones committing fraud. They have a black woman they are tormenting for filling out a ballet that didn’t even count and all the white men who have been caught actually committing voter fraud are getting a slap on the wrist this is a form of discouraging black people from voting. A Putin tactic. We all better wake up and pay attention. The republican party is not a democratic party, stop voting them into office, any office going forward, unless you want to live in a country that oppresses all it’s people all the time, like Russia.

Liberty, Justice and Freedom 2 years 2 weeks ago #6828

• Alex
  • Premium Member
We have moved out of the U.S. it is just too scary and they are doing nothing to make sure certain things don’t happen again. Things are different here on Mark’s island but I feel safe. Security is strong. I hope Mason can make here soon, I know her condition is a major concern for her. I was to worried about our children. I don’t think America is very democratic so I don’t want to live under an authoritarian leader. I figured we should get out while we still can. There is just too much going on and no real accountability.

Liberty, Justice and Freedom 2 years 2 weeks ago #6829

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Beth, we will stay in states that do not have such laws and people can enroll their students in our classes remotely and remain safe. Our teachers are safe as well, don’t worry. That is also the beauty of private school. :cheer:
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds