Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Liberty, Justice and Freedom

Liberty, Justice and Freedom 2 years 1 month ago #6788

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Now we are breaking down democracy and showing how it is tied to the goodness that is The Most High because of it's very attributes. Can you all see how you have to have a strong belief in right and wrong, have morals, to understand the attributes of democracy? Let's talk about it.
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Mark.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Liberty, Justice and Freedom 2 years 4 weeks ago #6789

• Chris
  • Elite Member
I’m going to start us off, I agree Gnostic is engrained into the fabric of who a person is at their core. I was very uncomfortable as a Christian because I didn’t like the way The Most High was depicted. I couldn’t see a God being so petty, jealous, and down right cruel. So, I struggled with my belief but deep down I knew it was the religion I was not comfortable with. When I was introduced to the Gnostic group, I knew I had come home. See, I can definitely see how the idea of Democracy is Godly, so that means most of Americas Forefathers knew the true essences that is the Most High, that is real love and NO HATE for anyone of anything. So, because I didn’t feel the United States was very democratic, I choose to move to another country and I’ve never been happier. I know America is not the best country on the planet to live. There is way too much hate, which explains the crime the country is shrouded in. No one talks about how high the crime rate is in the United States. It’s HIGH. If you don’t believe it, look at the kinds of people in positions of law enforcement. I don’t how if you all saw the Police sergeant who literally choked a junior officer for stopping him from berating a black man they already had handcuffed and in custody.
If this is the way law enforcement behaves, need we question the behavior of anyone else?

Liberty, Justice and Freedom 2 years 4 weeks ago #6790

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Well on that note Mark, you are absolutely right. Not only are too many Americans not loving Vince, they are ungodly, and have gone far to long having a belief they are representatives of the Most High. Like my brother, I felt relief when I realized I was a Gnostic because being a Catholic left me feeling empty and somewhat considering atheism. I just wasn’t sure I wanted to serve a god with low self-esteem. I, like Mason, was never comfortable with the Abraham story of sacrificing his sone to prove his love and devotion. Why would a god need a human to do such a thing, particularly and all-knowing God? The bible had to many conflicting stories defining the true nature of the Most High it is also chauvinistic, which is why men feel empowered to force their will on women and minorities. I’m going to tell you, racist people are hateful people and have no respect for women or children. This is why racism is so bad. I agree Chris, there are too many men in leadership roles in police departments across this country who are simply not qualified to be in those positions. This is why there are so many problems with the police and the police commission, you have bad men being promoted to the commission supporting bad policing because the got away with being bad officers themselves.

This countries democracy is not functioning because too many bad natured people are in positions of authority and power and they stick together. American’s have got to wake up and do something about the nature of these demons before this country is overtaken by them. I do see the collation Mark and once again you have opened my eyes to something that stares us all right in the face every day.

Liberty, Justice and Freedom 2 years 4 weeks ago #6791

• Vince
See Chris, this is what happens when good officers try to step in and stop a bad officer, a senior bad officer from going too far. This is what happened in the George Floyd situation. All the officers there were junior officers and Chevin was a senior officer, they didn’t know what to do. My question is, how are so many bad officers in senior positions? I also think this speaks to a major problem in this country, particularly when it comes to black American citizens. It has gone on so long in this country and that is simply because too many people full of hate are in positions of authority. I’m looking at how blatant the republican party members hatred toward black people is now. I mean they can’t hide it. None of them are willing to vote for the first African American Justice despite how qualified she clearly is. They have no reason to not vote for her other than she is black. Democracy has been denied for Black people since they were released from slavery in this country with that in mind, we can’t consider ourselves a country that functions under a democracy. I think it’s a shame and it certainly isn’t Godly. I also can see how Democracy is a loving form of governing and too many Americans are not very loving.

Liberty, Justice and Freedom 2 years 4 weeks ago #6792

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Mark, you have a way of putting what I feel into the perfect words. You have a gift and I’m glad to know you. I truly respect you simply because you are truly gifted. I wish I would have known you father. He was clearly a great man. There is definitely a connection to the righteousness of democracy and the nature of the Most High. It is right and clearly republicans haven’t cared about right for only God knows how long. There are too many of them in positions of power, power given to them by members of this society that share their hate, who enjoy hurting others simply because they can. They like to pretend like the are good, lying to people and attempting to draw their attention away from the horrible shit they do. It has worked for a very long time but it’s time for that to stop. I hope that bad officer gets fired and not just put on administrative leave. How many other black people has he threatened and probably cause serious bodily harm? I can see cops like this falsely imprisoning black people, ruining their lives. This is what happens in a failing democracy.

Liberty, Justice and Freedom 2 years 4 weeks ago #6793

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
I am so disgusted with the republicans in congress, the house and the senate. Look at Cruz questioning Judge Jackson during the confirmation hearing. Now keep in mind this is the man who stood up filibustering a motion in congress using a Green Eggs and Ham analogy. This is a man who fled his state during a time when the state was going through a power failure. This is a man that supports a man that spoke so harshly about his spouse. He is racists and that was so very clear. It is sad that we have people like this in congress. No, they don’t care about our democracy He’s asking her stupid questions and I was sickened by him. But this is why our democracy is so clearly not functioning the way a true democracy should be ran. This shows hoe ungodly republicans really are. Mark, I do see the connection and absolutely agree with you. The behavior of the republican party for the past five years has been deplorable and it is clear to me that that party is going to destroy this countries foundation if it continues to be a valid political party. I honestly think the republican party is full of demonic people, just like some of the people in police departments. That man grabbing that female officer by her throat, said all that ever need be said about his character. And he had the nerve to tell the other officers to turn off their cameras. This is why I didn’t care about having officers where body cameras. I knew they would turn them off when they were behaving badly and make a point of showing other people behaving badly. I really think our ignoring some of the problems this country faces stem from too many leaders being ungodly in every way.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds