Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Liberty, Justice and Freedom

Liberty, Justice and Freedom 2 years 2 weeks ago #6830

• TJ
  • Premium Member
I don’t miss living in the States. I feel safe finally, safe to walk the streets as a black man and not have a dangerous encounter with not just the police but any group of white men out to kill someone black. That one stop, when I had to call Jay, scared the shit out of me and I don’t think I ever fully recovered. My heart is getting better actually because I am not under constant stress.
Yet again father, you are right. My question is will people ever take it seriously or do they keep people so bulged down with financial hardships that they don’t pay attention to the things that are making their lives so hard, and will continue to make life even harder, if they stay in positions of power and authority.
Last Edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by TJ.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Liberty, Justice and Freedom 2 years 2 weeks ago #6831

• Loreen
  • Administrator
No, I have to say this is not a democracy for everyone Mark. We have to many people suffering and being denied basic needs. I think the republicans have finally showed us their real selves and that is they are willing to lie steal and cheat their way to the top and that in itself is ungodly. Nothing is changing because year after year the ugliness is swept under the rug and finally it is forgotten. They want to do it again. Just ignore all the pain they have caused others and remove it from history. Why is this allowed to continue? I’m sick of hearing how the wheels of justice turn slowly. At some point it’s to slow, what is that Garland doing at the department of justice? When is somebody going to do something real? When are they going to get rid of Clarence Thomas? I just want to see a small measure of justice. I’m just not sure we will ever be the democratic society our fore father envisioned. Not one that includes all Americans.

Liberty, Justice and Freedom 2 years 2 weeks ago #6832

• Brad
  • Premium Member
I can remember my mom, man was she racist. It’s a lot of people like that in the world and the black people are the easiest to torment. I think it’s because they are the original human-like species on this planet and all the other racist have been trying to suppress because they want what belongs to them. It’s a damn shame but it also goes to show us all there is more hate in the world than love. No, the republicans don’t want democracy they never had honestly. No, they don’t believe in the real true God, there god is money. Now that it is out in the open, we all have to vote accordingly. I wish there were more righteous people than bad, but have you all ever noticed that black female leaders are the most righteous?

Liberty, Justice and Freedom 2 years 2 weeks ago #6833

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
Mark, I do think we have the bases for a democracy, however Jay, I agree with you. It was a dream our forefather’s had but only for White people. Democracy in this country was never meant to include all people in this country, that is evident by how they immediately did the Native Americans. They lied to them, made them ill, tricked them out of their land much like the Republicans like to trick people into thinking they give a damn about anyone except themselves. So, the foundation was set, again for white only, and that shows today. Like the black woman in Texas being charged and having the threat of 5 years in prison for filling out a pulmonary ballot. It didn’t even count. And we have WHITE men who have been found guilty of actual voter fraud getting slapped on the hand. So, it is a democracy meant basically for White men. Police Chris, Slavery enforcement. That’s the foundation of what we now call law enforcement. So, this premise of being godly, is based on the bible and it’s declaration that women are supposed to walk in the shadow of a man. Both, BOTH of them ate off that damn tree so why are women the ones double cursed for it? Religion is another huge problem. It gives WHITE men that justification to mistreat everything other than WHITE men. So, knowing that the WHITE Mans God is not True God it’s actually explains why this dream of democracy has not fully come to completion. Democracy is Godly just as Mark says, True Godly!!!

Liberty, Justice and Freedom 2 years 2 weeks ago #6834

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
I read an article that said a lot of white people are ashamed of the white history so they are starting to say they are biracial. I think shame is good, until things start to change and the history of how so many people, American people, in the United States, citizens, are treated like they aren’t human. It’s time to stop ignoring what is happening and pay attention. Black Lives Matter because they are the primary ones who don’t really matter to White people in this country. So, they need to be reminded. They want to cover up history because it’s embarrassing and ugly. That’s always the answer, cover it up tell a big ass lie and make sure the lie spreads. I heard about a nurse that passed out after being vaccinated for covid and them crazy as Q Anon whatever they call themselves, stared saying she died. They are still saying it and she’s been proven to be alive. I think Mark is spot on again, we don’t live in a democracy because we don’t live in a real Godly society point blank.

Liberty, Justice and Freedom 2 years 2 weeks ago #6835

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
I agree Mark and I know people who do that Aunt Vicki. I just say I’m Italian. That’s what I write on anything that ask me about my race. I know there might have been a time when being a part of the white race in this country was something great, but the more you learn, the more ugliness from the past continues to be revealed, the more I don’t want to be a part of the race that has caused so much death, destruction, and pain. Black Wall Street is terrible. I just want to be Italian. I’m good with that. I can also see how democracy is a godly concept and not much is godly about some of the vital things going on in this country today.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds