Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: March Topic

March Topic 2 years 1 month ago #6784

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Yes, we are blessed. We adopted four beautiful children. They lost their mother a few years ago, murdered by their biological father. Well, he’s dead no as well and I can’t say any of us will miss him or that we care. To my relief and joy, the kids did not care that he was gone. They do not want to go to a funeral, they do not feel the need to say goodbye. The oldest said they said goodbye when he went to prison for murdering their mom. I realized how traumatized my children are. I do care about the children being displaced in Ukraine and I do hope they will know some measure of peace in the near future. It is a sad situation, and I’m glad Poland and Hungry are being real neighborly during these trying times.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

March Topic 2 years 1 month ago #6785

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Doc, yes and no about having to be the way it is. It literally depends on the system or structure a nation has been designed to operate under. America has and remains a system of the have and have nots. This naturally creates a lower class and they are the ones who do the manual labor jobs. I personally don’t feel it is necessary to have a poverty-stricken class. To me, poverty is slavery and because this country was literally founded on slavery, it continues to show itself in new ways as that mentality is clearly trickling down. Maintaining a poverty level is a way of insuring and ability to subjugate people, forcing them to have to work harder for their basic maintain their basic needs.

March Topic 2 years 1 month ago #6786

• Niobi
I to think America is country founded on slave like culture and they perpetuate poverty on purpose. All things to high, housing, medical, food, gas, and they hate to help the ones who need most help. It is heartless, ruthless, and very very sad. It is hard to think about the suffering of others when you suffer you self. No we don’t wish Putin on anyone, but we have many in this government who just as bad as Putin and would do terrible things just like him, this is a very scary thing to live with, no voting right protection, no right to own body, it just real scary in America in these times.

March Topic 2 years 1 month ago #6787

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Justin, they then need to make them think it is something they are doing, God isn’t blessing them because they are a minority, or a woman, or perhaps they are not working hard enough. Whatever the reason, ones lower economic statues is blamed on them when that is so clearly not the case. I just saw something advertise where the woman is saying “Please take your foot off my neck,” that is what subjugation equates to.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds