Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: March Topic

March Topic 2 years 1 month ago #6772

• TJ
  • Premium Member
I’m still trying to get my mind around exactly what his man has done. I just don’t know who the hell he thinks he is. Look at all the people he is killing. I agree with Graham, some one needs to take the crazy man out but people are blinded by money. See that’s why I think it’s the root to evil for a lot of people, it makes to many people stupid and oblivious to reality, compassion, being fucking humane for crying out loud. Bat Shit Crazy!!!! This is just insane.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

March Topic 2 years 1 month ago #6773

• Loreen
  • Administrator
Oh my what to say? Crazy, and scary. I hope it ends soon because frankly the longer it goes on the scary it gets. His pride will not allow him to admit he made a horrible miscalculation so he’ll just keep killing. I know I agree, I agree, I would not want to die knowing I cost the lives of thousands in my lifetime. I hope they are hunted by nightmares and do not sleep peacefully at night because they shouldn’t.

March Topic 2 years 1 month ago #6774

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Kelton Bro, you are hilarious for real. I read that post and had to laugh. He just reminds me of Narcus, not Jr the first one back who is AKA Poseidon, often scarier than Zeus.

I can actually see a man dying when I look at Putin. He’s pale and I bet looks frail under those clothes. When they said he keeps his distance from everyone, I can see that being for two reason, him trying to hide his illness from people and him not wanting to contract anything also, he might know his life is hanging in the balance. I’ll say however he leaves this place, most of us around the world will be glad to see his ass go.

March Topic 2 years 1 month ago #6775

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Can anybody imagine being married to that man? Does he even have a wife and kids? I don’t know anything about him. So many people have been killed. How does he square with that? Does he really not give a damn? And we think the Mexican Cartel is bad. This man is no better. I don’t know if I’d want to go back unless some assurances were mad that this would never happen again, but the neighboring countries do need to worry. We still have some pretty barbaric human beings on this planet and that’s a damn shame. What does that say about evolution? HMMM.

March Topic 2 years 1 month ago #6776

• Benji
  • Premium Member
TJ I’m with you bro. It’s just so crazy those of us who are sane can’t quite get our head around this move. It should and I’m glad it’s not going the way he planned. Mason, I hope you are right about this one. I just hope it starts to get bad quickly here because that man needs to go. I hope they can eventually return to their homes but look at all the damage. Their homes will never be the same, and we need to bring them into NATO to make sure this shit doesn’t happen again.

March Topic 2 years 1 month ago #6777

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
I’m just glad it wasn’t as easy for Putin as he thought it was going to be. I’m glad NATO is supply the Ukrainian Military with everything it needs to defend their country. The clean up and rebuild is gong to be extensive, but not impossible. I’m glad Putin sees that countries are not just going to be taken over and the world is not going to support such a endeavor. Living in a European country makes us concerned about this because if he was as unstoppable as everyone, at first, feared the Russian military would be. They put on a big show and it was frightening at first. But, I don’t think the Russians expected the resistance they encountered.
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds