Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: March Topic

March Topic 2 years 1 month ago #6778

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Look, long as he don’t try fucking with the Romans I’m gonna stay cool and in my corner. He thinks Ukraine is giving him fits, boy let me tell you, he don’t want none of this here. Barbaric asshole. Lying to his people, I mean damn give me a break already. I have always thanked God I wasn’t born in Russia and I’m thanking him with more vigor now. I feel sorry for the Russian people most of all. Those people can’t even voice an opinion over there. Can you imagine living like that? I mean, dammmmm! I’m thinking about that 15 year old ice skater in the news not to long ago. I really felt sorry for her. These people are lied to, punished, I mean Daammmmm!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

March Topic 2 years 1 month ago #6779

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
GAS is ridiculously too HIGH $70 dollars to fill my tank! 70 DOLLARS!!!! I’m pissed. Food is too High, gas is too high, WTF!!! It’s electric car are horse and carriage. I mean we can cover those carriages and put some heat and air in them. I’m sick of this gas situation. So what were we talking about again? Why the hell is GAS So Damn High? Why am I spending damn near $200 extra dollars on next to nothing, a week on food? Can somebody tell me what the hell is going on around here?

Um dad…how’s it looking in Italy? I mean, is it more affordable over there? I’m ready to go!

March Topic 2 years 1 month ago #6780

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
I don’t understand why every time something goes on in the world it effects the damn gas prices. It doesn’t matter what it is, suddenly we have to pay a fortune for gas. Well, it’s to damn high now. I’m not financially insure but I tell you what, I have a huge problem paying over five dollars for gas. I agree when those of us who are well off, notice how expensive things are becoming, you honestly have a problem. I’m going electric car shopping today, I am tired of this mess also.
I really hope Putin calls this thing off but I doubt he will. I also doubt gas prices will go back down after it is over because I don’t know why it’s so damn high right now.

March Topic 2 years 1 month ago #6781

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
Lydia :lol: , you were on topic darling and you’re preaching to the choir right now. We did purchase an electric vehicle. It was over 70 thousand dollars but I’m thinking about all the money I’m going to save on gas going forward. I was doing my happy dance all the way out the door.

Now food, OMG I can’t get out of the story without spending close to that same amount and wondering how in the heck did I spend that on what I purchased. A loaf of bread, some jam, a dozen eggs, some creamer, some milk, and a chuck roast. I mean, what the hell is going on? I feel sorry for the Ukrainian people but I feel real sorry for the poor people in the United States right now. I mean if those of us who are considered well off, are complaining, I can’t imagine what the people living in poverty are going through.

March Topic 2 years 1 month ago #6782

• Jess
Ukraine, Putin GAS!!! Yes, we went electric. I’m not interested in making oil people richer. What in the hell are they going to do if everyone goes electric? What are all the mechanics going to do? These cars don’t need anything, no oil changes, no fluids, NO GAS!!! Man, Mason you were right. This is why it took so long. Can you imagine all those money-making industries fighting electric vehicles? This is the problem in this country, to many money-making organizations controlling the markets. I just don’t understand how that’s free enterprise, not for everyone. Justin is that the way it is supposed to be? You’re the economics man. Mason keeps saying the American economic system is designed to maintain a lower class. The lower class keeps the many bottom wheels going, working the hardest for those who are better off. Why does it have to be that way? Is that necessary for a country to be successful or is that just a lie they feed us? Economics was never one of my best topics.

March Topic 2 years 1 month ago #6783

• Justine
  • Premium Member
I’m just glad it’s not in the news continuously anymore. I watched a little bit of the confirmation hearings, is it just me or does Graham just get under your skin? I really don’t like that man. I wish Covid had of done us a favor and gotten rid of many worthless people.

Jazze I’m with you girl, these food prices are through the roof but thanks to all of you we don’t foot many of our costs. I love our faith because we are rewarded for being good citizens every single day. As Mark, my father, my siblings and entire Gnostic family is rewarded financially, me and my family are also rewarded. I can’t tell you how great it is to live a stress-free life and my heart does go out to all the people struggling to make ends meet with the raising cost of living.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds