Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What is Democracy?

What is Democracy? 2 years 2 months ago #6714

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Man I really thing all of us, in White skin, have family members who are die hard racist. We had several including our mother. But I’m going to say I didn’t take this as serious as I should have, in my younger years. Man…we all have to admit this hasn’t been a very democratic situation for man people in this country and it’s time we stop acting as if it’s no big deal, I think George Floyd opened our eyes to just how big a deal this all has been. We are not a democratic system if everyone isn’t allowed to take part in selecting who will represent them in their government. This denying voting rights is undemocratic in every way and it’s a damn shame the highest court in our land refuses to do anything about it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What is Democracy? 2 years 2 months ago #6715

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Ben…life has shown me that many people have very thin skin. Mason told me how Laura made many people feel as a book editor. She was straight to the point, and didn’t bite her tongue. Mason said she had to take a deep breath before going in to meet with her about UE. Many people can’t take hearing negative stuff about their group, their clan, their race, and there is nothing like a person with thin skin. They clearly are dangerous in every way imaginable. So, yes, they want to hide behind lies, saying things like “that was them not us” or “That was a long time ago.” Yes…it certainly was but too much has not changed for anyone to say the above two statements. Look at what is happening today. Tell me, how much has really changed. Take a fucking visit to the ghetto and really see, and tell me how much has changed. The disgusting buildings minorities are forced to live in aren’t much better than the shacks the lived in on the plantation. The only differences is electricity, fucking lights. So…miss me with that “It wasn’t us” bullshit because it is you! IT IS YOU!!!!! Any person voting for a republican, IT IS YOU!!!!! Any dumb ass black person siding with the republicans is just a modern-day house “you know what” kissing up to the massa. Like the massa gives a damn about you. So, I don’t blame Mason for how she feels about black men in the republican party. I don’t blame people who share my views about Dumb ass white women in the Republican party. Weak, disgraceful and what did Hilary call them? DEPLORABLE!!!

What is Democracy? 2 years 2 months ago #6716

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Jay is too much :lol:. I can see sir Paul shaking his head and growing. You all remember how he sometime did that. He wasn’t here for many of the horrible deaths, of black people we have experienced as we start this new century. He missed Travon, Tamir, Michael and all those that followed. So sad and based on what has happened with so many black men, it a testimony we do not live and a completely democratic society. Let’s do our best to keep hope alive and fight the good fight for justice for all, starting with fixing our broken leadership. Even the justices in our highest Court. I also watched Dante Wright's family today at the sentencing of the officer who murdered him. Man that was sad, this really needs to stop.

What is Democracy? 2 years 2 months ago #6717

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Benji…I hear that shit all the time. Whatever!
Leave it to Jay to stir the shit :lol: :lol: :lol: :

Nico…I saw that and once again we are indeed reminded of where black people stand in the US.

In all these cases involving white officers, at the end of the day, it's the ones with the power who continue to pretend it's not an issue. I'm so sick of worrying about who the next young kid with African American blood will be brutally murdered by the police. Like my children. they will hot return to this country, TJ, Miles, that includes both of you, unless or until the lawmakers do something about the horror we have to hear about day after fucking day with no damn resolution.

What is Democracy? 2 years 2 months ago #6718

• Justine
  • Premium Member
Is it just me or is anyone concerned about what’s going on in Ukraine with Russia? I just can’t say that I really care. TWO DAMN YEARS!!!!! If you couldn’t tell, I’m more concerned with what is going on in the United States. I mean we are having a major problem over here when it comes to the small freedoms some of us have become accustom to. How much white brutality do we have to witness before a damn government does something about it. And not put an ass kissing uncle tom black man in charge of insuring there is some real damn police reform? I’m sorry, I want to see some biparticianship about voting rights, racial discrimination, gun reform, police reform, Talk to me about that shit in the news. There is no democracy because of bad leadership on all fronts and I don’t care who doesn’t want to hear it.

What is Democracy? 2 years 2 months ago #6719

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m just saying. Two fucking Years? Really? Two years for life. For a lifetime of a son who will grow up without his father. Fuck that woman’s situation! She’s a murderer and should have gotten with that damn Chauvin got for killing George Floyd.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds