Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: May Meeting

May Meeting 2 years 10 months ago #6192

• Linden
  • Premium Member
I think we need a government that works and right now we have a party that is corrupt still pulling the strings. It just shows how many people are corrupt in this country and who gives a damn what Putin says. He is a murder and a tyrant. We can never let this country turn into what he has done to Russia. But, he wouldn’t be there if bad people didn’t back and support him. It’s the same with trump, trumpers, to many of them, back and support him. That’s the problem. Now is not the time to talk com bi ya shit, the republicans are insane and the people who keep voting them in are the same ignorant people trying to wipe out a part of American History. They like lies and distorted truths especially the kind that make them look blameless and innocent.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

May Meeting 2 years 10 months ago #6193

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
Scary times is all I can say. Dad you are a maverick and I’m proud of you. We will all just follow our father’s lead and do our part to make sure we are not a part of the problem but the solution.

May Meeting 2 years 10 months ago #6194

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
Racism is never pretty and has gone on long enough. I think black people have been terrorized, brutalized, and traumatized far to long and it’s time to make it right. I’m happy Juneteenth and these states trying to illuminate history won’t be very successful so let them try. Besides, according to my pop and aunt, they didn’t know anything about slavery until they watched Roots and my aunt was in middle school at the time. The public schools have never taught anything about slavery really so I don’t know what they are complaining about. I’m glad to be a part of a plan to make things right.

May Meeting 2 years 10 months ago #6195

• Val
  • Premium Member
I have to agree, seeing first hand police brutality especially when dealing with black people is unacceptable. It has greatly increased my anxiety level because I have formed some pretty meaningful relationships with my African American brothers and sisters. I think it’s time to make amends and stop acting as if they are their own problem. It is so clear that is not true. I honestly hope they are seriously reforming the police, and Alex those officers are still on the force and will have to answer the call when the time comes so it was really for nothing. It didn’t make a real statement either.

I think we need real democrats interested in doing the right thing not getting attention and giving weak excuses why they can’t do what so clearly needs to be done. I really hope they do something about voting rights soon too.

May Meeting 2 years 10 months ago #6196

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
It was good to see everybody, I really enjoyed myself and it was a relief to get away from the horror stateside. I’m not just talking about the police, all the shootings that are going on, the mass killings. I am like Mark this is all giving me PTSD as well. I can’t sleep, I don’t have an appetite sometimes. It’s just don’t understand what is going on with all the lying and trying to make a lie truth. It’s ridiculous. This is what happened in UE isn’t it Mason? It’s just scary.

May Meeting 2 years 10 months ago #6197

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I say we all band together to make sure we are a part of the solution not the problem. I like all the Mark and you fine men in this group are doing all the time to make a difference, to make it better and I do think the it’s time the government made good on the promise, at least help out more when black people are trying to start their own business. I mean they help other races just not black people. That has got to stop. All it does is insure black people fail. I just want to be part of the solution.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds