Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: May Meeting

May Meeting 2 years 11 months ago #6150

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
We covered so much in this meeting but the primary thing that stands out for me is the analysis about God and the kinds of people who always play a male God in movies. Mason says it's a reflection of what is known at the core of all of us and that is that The ultimate creator of all life can't possibly be WHITE!!!. White people lack compassion a key element when it comes to love. We aren't a very loving ethnic group history teaches us that over and over. When any of us look to others for compassion, care, and kindness we look to the black people just as Narcus did in UE. Every time God is portrayed in movies or on television it is a Black Male and even a Black woman in a movie called, "The Shack". Never white. Let's get into that in more detail this month in discussion.
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Mark.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

May Meeting 2 years 10 months ago #6151

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
It's obvious that acts of compassion come easier for Black people, which is why black people are typically democrat. I'd also like to say, that senator from West Virginia and the woman in Arizona aren't really democrats. They followed trending times, realizing there are more people voting democrat because of the sneaky undercover republican behavior that favors those who have and attempts to leave the rest behind. It is also a fact that it is common for some to project their nature onto others, calling them out for something they are themselves guilty of. They ran as democrats to get elected because winning is all that matters to them. It worked, but make no mistake about it they aren't really democrats.

May Meeting 2 years 10 months ago #6152

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Well, I think just because you claim to be a democrat and you are white, it doesn’t mean you’re not a racist. I think it’s safe to say racism is not political party specific. I would say such is the case with Manchin except he didn’t want or doesn’t seem to want to do anything about the insurrection. It clearly looks like Mason is right once again, but our eyes are opening.

May Meeting 2 years 10 months ago #6153

• Karen
  • Premium Member
We are living in scary times that’s for sure and we have separated ourselves from many people, deciding we will not continue to tolerate any forms of racism in any part of our lives. I agree with Mason, I think democratic officials who refuse tio do anything that will help bills get through congress aren’t really who they say they are. I hope Manchin is not reelected. We need real democrats in t he senate and McConnell need never be majority leader again. Man we need terms in congress and as the pot thickens, we continue to hear how trump and his AG did all kinds of illegal things to several members of congress. It is all so dangerous and Pence talks about all they accomplished, like what? Making America white again I guess.

May Meeting 2 years 10 months ago #6154

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I think he’s a republican as well and it sickens me. He claims he’s been a democrat all his life and he only appears on fox news…hummm. I’m also afraid we’ll be hearing about all the damage trump, his administration, and that Barr did while in office. He really did he was going to be in power again, refusing to concede the race to Biden, but it’s the republicans have been a problem for quite a while. I honestly think, by nature, black people are far more compassionate and if more of them were in positions of power things would be different. I now have three black people in positions of authority and one of them is a woman. So far, so good. Moral is up, salaries are up, and all my employees have been fully vaccinated.

Now… Angie and Mr, William me and mine are happy for your family.
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Justin.

May Meeting 2 years 10 months ago #6155

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Really Angie Girl…I’m so glad to see you so happy my friend. I hear. William is happier than he’s been in a long time. I know he’s smiling (big smile). Jordans brother looks just like him and he has the sweetest wife. You have a perfect family you really do. You deserve it too.

I’m not surprise about any of the things coming out in the news especially when it comes to Trump or that Demon Barr. He was a demon when he was the AG the first time and he’s a worse demon now. I even heard fox news asking McConnell if he’s offered that Manchin to join the republican party. He needs too because he seems to clearly side with them a lot.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds