Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: May Meeting

May Meeting 2 years 10 months ago #6186

• Barb
  • Premium Member
WAAA Hooo, Juneteenth Man I’m happy about that. I honestly think Biden going abroad for the G9 put the nail in the coffin when it comes to who is president of this country. They world acknowledges and accepts the will of the people so if a few delusional republicans in America want to keep the lie thing going they are making fools of themselves.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

May Meeting 2 years 10 months ago #6187

• Tina
  • Premium Member
Most High God…thank you for what we are finally seeing happen for a race of people who have been oppressed, so disadvantaged for so long. Thank you for my courageous husband who not only keeps his family safe but keeps so many other families safe. Amen!

Now, we don’t spend much time stateside but now that the pandemic is winding down our restaurant in Jersey is opening back up. I visited our home that’s been closed up for almost a year and I cried. It was good to be back inside our home again but we have another beautiful home and my husband is renovating his family Italian home as well. I know things are not great yet but the ugliness and perpetrators of ugly are on their way out…I feel it.

May Meeting 2 years 10 months ago #6188

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I agree with Justin, all we can do is make sure we do our part and lend a hand to those who have been prevented and then blamed for failures not of their making. I think we are about to see some success. Black families were promised 40 acres and a mule, it never happened. It’s time that promise was fulfilled. So, they can finally make their mark and we will see an amazing potential. Let’s focus on what can be as Mark always says, and start investing in that.

May Meeting 2 years 10 months ago #6189

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
I am also hoping some things are about to change. It’s been a long time coming and I’ve been watching The Soul of America and it’s covering some of the horrors black people have been subjected to and I agree with Carmine, it’s time to give them something to try and help them improve their circumstances and possible fix the wrongs in their communities. They deserve something for all they have endured in this country, all that their ancestors have endured. It’s time to stop the big lie that black people don’t have anything because they don’t want anything and don’t try hard enough. The truth is the cards are stacked against them at every turn. Doors are slammed in their faces and opportunities are denied. It’s time to give them what they need, what they deserve.

May Meeting 2 years 10 months ago #6190

• JJ
  • Premium Member
Well, the way we make it right is to make it right. The are entitled to compensation for all the horrors they and their ancestors have been subjected to for the past 400 years. They deserve reform from law enforcement to government representation. They deserve the threat of further harm at the hands of racist white people finally be dealt with. Then and only then will things get better in this country.

May Meeting 2 years 10 months ago #6191

• Kay
  • Premium Member
I always wonder what my parents would be doing and saying right now. I shake my head and sigh. I hope things will change and I also think it’s time to give black people their fair share and what this country owes them. Happy Juneteenth everyone.
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds