Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What If You Had To Qualify? is the Encore for 2020

What If You Had To Qualify? is the Encore for 2020 3 years 4 months ago #5946

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
This article won and was selected because there is a growing concern about cult like organizations and it has come to our attention there are questions about our beliefs. Gnostic is pre-Christian and we do not operate as a cult in anyway. We do not subscribe to any religious denomination, and do not consider ourselves religious at all. As far as Gnostic's are concern religion has nothing to do with the most High. It has been manipulated into a mass form of control that is anti the most high. We are born in free will not to be controlled and ruled over, enslaved, abused, and terrorized. There are no more profits in HELL! WE are in HELL it does not get any worse than it is here and that is evident. Where else are you when one MAN can persuade people he is special and uses God as a tool to molest and rape children. It is always the same with cults, women and children are sexually abused and exploited. It is always sexually motivated, violent, controlling, manipulated, without fact or merit, dishonest, and there is always a diabolical person at the helm professing to be an instrument of God. I'm going to tell you, Judas did not betray Yahushua, he did as he was instructed and then he wrote about how man would distort, disillusion, dilute the real teachings of Yahushua in order to control mass groups of people . Hell or the fear of it is the most effective way to control mass groups of people. It has worked for ages and the more gruesome they can make it the more terrifying the more control they can exert. Gnostics were killed for this very reason. The have always known the truth and rejected the newly forming Christian belief. It was man then, and it continues to be man today. We are all trying to survive hell. We are here already, trying to be and do right amongst all the chaos. Let's discuss it more in this thread.
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Luke.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What If You Had To Qualify? is the Encore for 2020 3 years 3 months ago #5947

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Everyone...Jordan has left us. He passed early this morning making it to the new year and smiling as he took his last breath. We are on the island where he will be laid to rest. Angela and all of her grandchildren were here to see him off along with me and our son. Mark and his family where here as well as was Jay, Carmine, Marc, Mike, Nicoli and his family, and Kelton. Mason was on a video call. Her mother is passing as well, she could go any minute so she was unable to be here in person. Jordan wanted us to welcome the new year and see it as a new start. I told him we would certainly try.

I know this will be hard for many of you as it is for me. I appreciate all of you and thank you for being here for us. Mason, can't speak right now so I found the strength to inform everyone my hubby is gone on to his next place. I'll be sending out funeral information in a couple days via text so look for it and don't feel bad if you can't comment right now. We have all month to comment. I love you all and thank you for support our family as we say bye once again to a family member.

What If You Had To Qualify? is the Encore for 2020 3 years 3 months ago #5948

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I've been sad about this all day. He just told us. It seems so fast. Was he afraid? How was he? I can't believe Jordan is gone. Angela how are you? Hmm I'm not good at all. Luke I'm so sorry. I love you. All of you in his family. Mason you are in our prayers.

I don't know any body who thinks Gnostic is a cult but for those who do F you because that shit is whack and stupid. We aren't even religious so go some where with all that bull crap. How's that for a cult? Have you all seen that movie, "Invitation". Talking stupid. Cults, cult leaders, and cult members are equally stupid as Hell!!

Mark is like an angel. He does good things with all that he has and he never ask for a dime. He has the Midas touch anyway, everything he touches turns to gold. People are investing in his projects now, especially after this Black Lives Matter surge that jump started the awakening of many white people. Now they see and they are helping. I don't know...cults take don't they? They don't give a damn thing and they're crazy, evil, what does the word say about wolves in sheep clothing? There you have it.

What If You Had To Qualify? is the Encore for 2020 3 years 3 months ago #5949

• Jay
  • Administrator
No one has classified us as a cult to me, they are just curious about what our angle is. We aren't Christians and that always throws them for a loop. I have been asked if we are Atheist often confusing us with Agnostic. I tell them to go read up on what we are because I don't know how to put it in simple terms. We give we don't take and t hat alone removes us from the cult category. We are also not religious fanatics.

Jordan was smiling as he eased out of here. He was talking softly at first then he just started smiling. Because of Covid, he was allowed to pass at home. He grew very ill last weekend and just went down hill from there. He was pain free and not afraid at all. He said he would miss us all and asked that we be good to each other and take care of his mom. Let's pull together and help Angela keep standing, as yet again she has lost a child. He was a handsome warrior until the end, passing out of this life ready for the next. I was reminded of how peaceful Caleb was and found myself missing the ranch but this virus is making that spot off limits for now. The island is beautiful but even Jordan wished he could have passed at the ranch. There is something peaceful about Sir Paul's home that's for sure.

What If You Had To Qualify? is the Encore for 2020 3 years 3 months ago #5950

• Karen
  • Premium Member
I want to thank all of you for first bringing me my son. He was beautiful from the moment we met him. My heart is broken but filled with joy because he died happy. He was smiling telling us he loved us, and assuring us he knew he was loved. I have my wonderful grandchildren and all of you and I thank you all for you love and support during this time of great loss.

I have been asked should people worry that we may turn out to be another cult but they know we are not in that category. Mark is genuinely loved and lights up the entire area when he arrives. He doesn't like it but he knows it's true. Visitors at the resort came out to express their sympathy and to shake Mark and Luke's hand. We are all blessed to be welcomed into the McGinnis fold I feel that blessing every single day.

Jordan asked Mason would trump ever admit defeat and she quickly told him no. She said Harrison and he laughed and nodded. Mason is so sweet. She could hardly speak not wanting to make Jordan sad. He loved you so much Mason. He felt joined to you so he said he knew you were struggling with this. He said don't worry about your sugar and he would be waiting for you to come home. Jordan's brother was very sad to lose his brother but was very relieved he passed out of this life into the next smiling, brave, and sure he was going to be fine. His birth father was as well. They have both joined the group and Jordan's father asked me to marry him. I accepted. I looked at Mark and tears rolled from his eyes as he nodded. Jordan, even in death, has brought me an older son who hugged me so tight and asked if he could call me mom. He didn't have a mother and he wanted to know what that felt like. I'm so emotional because God I sooo good to me. So good. Jordan's father is such a nice looking man I was shocked but i knew he meant it. My baby looked just like him.

What If You Had To Qualify? is the Encore for 2020 3 years 3 months ago #5951

• Mike
  • Elite Member
We have sent out tune in information for Jordan's funeral because of the virus the funeral will be streamed for most to tune in. He will be viewed during this service and then cremated and his ashes divided among his family. Most remaining with his parents. During winter meeting Angela and Joseph will be married and he is so emotional. He says he will have a real wife. He is a gentle man and his first wife was a very dominating controlling woman. Jordan was a healer, doing this until the end. I know he loves this idea and Luke certainly does.
To any one who thinks our faith is a cult, you don't know anything about cults and you certainly don't know anything about Gnostic faith. It is not our job to educate you. We are in hell and there is a such thing as 95/5 that perpetuates that fact, with sloth being the biggest sin of the 95. The 95 want someone else to be responsible for how they feel, how they react, and what they do. They don't want to read for themselves they want to be told. They don't to do anything for themselves. So. we will not explain why we are not a cult because to be a part of this faith requires moral action at least to read and learn about the faith you have questions about. That is all the Gnostic Faith requires of all it's members, responsibility. Do it for yourself. Deal with yourself first and far most. That is a clue of what separates us from religion and cults. Self based improvement, responsibility, control, love, values and beliefs.
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds